Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Toronto Blue Jays NULL
    Twitter: @@TheJMCole See mikescards141's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

WTTF My Marvel Fleer Retro needs, What If...?, Deadpool, Marina,& Newfoundland & Labrador Celebs

I don't know how much traffic this part of the forums gets anymore, but I figure it is worth trying again to see if I can get some trades going. I am posting my want list for:

2013 & 2015 Marvel Fleer Retro Autos, Retros, and a few inserts
    2023 Marvel What If...? Looking for the 1990 Marvel Universe & Upper Deck Flagship Base Parallels
    Deadpool cards, let me see what is available, but I am looking for 2019 Deadpool Sport Ball cards & specifically the Jagr, Bure, & Billy Ripken tributes.(Deadpool PC Album)
    Marina Smallwood cards, sketches from Women of Marvel, or Alpha Flight team or comic cover cards where she appears
    Newfoundland and Labrador celebrity autograph, relics, or base cards. Names on want list below.

Flickr Trader Albums:

Marvel Fleer Retro PMGs
    Marvel Fleer Retro Autos
    2013 Marvel Fleer Retro Throwback Retros
    2015 Marvel Fleer Retro Throwback Retros
    Marvel Fleer Retro Sketch Cards
    Marvel Fleer Retro Inserts
    Group Photos and 2013-2015 Marvel Fleer Retro Metal Base
    Traders Non-Sports, Star Trek, Marvel, DC Comics, Archer, Wizard Promos

Some traders:

Plus many, many more in the albums above.
    Last edited by mikecole141; 12-03-2023 at 12:23 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Updated the Want List to include cards I am looking for with Marrina Smallwood from Alpha Flight.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Updated the want list again to show some incoming and received cards, trader Flickr account has been updated to remove cards that have been traded.

Flickr Trader Albums

SCF Rewards
    Country

Moved most of my Non-Sports traders into one box, doesn't have the 1990-1993 Marvel Universe, DC Cosmic, and Cosmic Teams and a few other 90's sets. Great low mid and high end cards to trade for my needs.

IMG_2306[1].jpg

SCF Rewards
    Country

Updated want list image as of 3 December to add additional Marrina and Alpha Flight wanted cards, as well as remove cards that have been received.

Would love to get some trades done through SCF.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Still looking for trading partners, getting views on the thread but no hits. Would love to find a few of my wants, especially a few 2018 Deadpool Sport Ball cards.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Christmas is almost here and I would love to get a trade in the books and get a pc card as a Christmas present to myself. I would love to get some of the Deadpool Sport Ball cards from 2018, or another Marrina sketch card, I would even look at Alpha Flight cards. My Flickr is loaded with traders for low, mid and high end, If you don't want to go through the albums on there, feel free to ask me to check for characters, and I have thousands of Hockey card traders available as well.

Anyways here are some examples of what I am looking for. Merry Christmas you filthy animals!