Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Country

@bigbenjobu

I'll have to see if I have some "duplicates" of Jonah Heim.

And when you hand write, do you do it on standard "notebook" paper, plain unlined paper, or what? And what sort of question or questions do you ask?

Also, I looked on the website for the Round Rock Express (the Rangers Triple-A affiliate) and didn't see any place to buy cards. So I'm wondering if they sell them, or where I can actually get them.
    Last edited by MRich1976; 10-20-2023 at 10:19 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Penguins Pittsburgh Pirates Toledo Rockets
    See bigbenjobu's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders

IF you plan to send to Heim, I would send to him today. Or wait until February and send to ST.

As far as what you write on, I don't believe it matters. Same with the questions. Ask them whatever you want, or nothing. I just like to get the responses on top of the autographs.

@bigbenjobu

I'll have to see if I have some "duplicates" of Jonah Heim.

And when you hand write, do you do it on standard "notebook" paper, plain unlined paper, or what? And what sort of question or questions do you ask?

SCF Rewards
    Country

@bigbenjobu

I think I'm going to wait until February. It's probably WAY too late into the playoffs now to send anything. Besides, that gives me time to gather all the materials I need (envelopes, something to protect the cards, etc), as well as consider what I want to write in any LORs I might send. It also gives me time to acquire "duplicates", in case any of the cards I send don't get returned.
    Last edited by MRich1976; 10-23-2023 at 10:23 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Penguins Pittsburgh Pirates Toledo Rockets
    See bigbenjobu's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders

@MRich1976 I think that would be a wise decision. Maybe send to a couple retired players over the offseason to get some experience under your belt. That way when Spring Training hits in February you will be ready.

SCF Rewards
    Country

@bigbenjobu

I do have a couple of retired players in mind, so I may try that. I'm hoping to get the Hough one back in the mail any day now, too.

SCF Rewards
    Country

UPDATE!

My 1990 Fleer Charlie Hough came back! It arrived on October 29, autographed in black sharpie.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12