Hey,

I'd really like to complete this 12-card insert set. I have 10 each of the Gretzky (#5/12) and Lemieux (#2/12) and was wondering if anyone else had anything from this Steal Power set and need/would like a Lemieux or Gretzky in exchange for any of the other players in the set?...

Of course, I could just buy a complete set or buy the cards I need on eBay - I mean it's not a particularly rare or valuable set - but sometimes I like the challenge of completing small sets like this (and bigger vintage sets) via trade. Not only that - but I have 10 of each of the Gretzky and Mario, so I think they would make ideal trade bait to at least get a nice chunk of this set complete. And I'm open to trading other cards for anything from this set too, I just figured these would be a nice start and if someone is interested in a Mario or Wayne - I'd take other cards in return as well.. I just think this is a cool serial numbered 90's insert set and I would like to complete one and add it to the PC...

I have no idea what book value is on Gretzky/Lemieux, it's probably something stupid like $50 - but I value them at $15 each.

So yea, PM me if you have any or want a Gretzky or Lemieux.