Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Baltimore Orioles Washington Nationals

@royer33455 - Eric, hope you're having a good day. STILL waiting on receiving the reward points from you. The cards are STILL packed and ready to go. PLEASE get the reward points sent this weekend, and I'll then get the cards mailed MONDAY (OCT. 30). THANKS, Rodney

NOTE --- @royer33455 - Eric, sent you an e-mail & PM today. Let's get this trade completed: you send the RP's (reward points) AND then I send the cards (they have now been ready to go for a week and a half). THANKS. Have a good afternoon and evening, Rodney
    Last edited by OriolesFan; 10-29-2023 at 12:27 PM. Reason: adding "NOTE"

SCF Rewards
    Country

@royer33455 - I just sent you an e-mail with what has to be done to transfer reward points from your amount to mine. PLEASE get it done. Once they, the RP's, are transferred I'll get the cards mailed. They have been ready to go since Oct. 19. I'll then let you know the tracking #. Have a good day, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

@royer33455 - PLEASE STOP posting more of our trade agreement in trade manager. Before today, I had posted one and you a couple others. AND, two had already been confirmed (for the SAME trade). Today, YOU SENT me three (03)more ,of the SAME TRADE, in trade manager. I again accepted one, and didn't accept the other two (they WERE ALL THE SAME). Instead of constantly putting more in trade manager (where we have too many already for just one deal/trade), just SEND ME THE REWARD POINTS (RP's). Once I get themI'll get the cards mailed and send you the tracking #. Have a good night, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

@royer33455 - Eric, hope you're having a good day. It has NOW BEEN TWELVE DAYS since our deal/trade of REWARD POINTS (yours) for baseball cards (mine) were POSTED in TRADE MANAGER and CONFIRMED. Also, I sent you info. on HOW TO GET THE RP's to me. In addition, before me sending you the info., michigandan tried to help you on it . AND, as of now, the REWARD POINTS STILL HAVEN'T BEEN SENT. It doesn't take long to transfer the reward points once you know how. That info. has been passed on to you. So, PLEASE GET THE REWARD POINTS TRANSFERRED to me, and I'll then get the cards mailed (THEY HAVE BEEN READY TO BE MAILED SINCE the night of 10/19). Have a good evening and night, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

@royer33455 - Eric, I just sent you ANOTHER e-mail. PLEASE GET the REWARD POINTS transferred !!! I'll then get the cards mailed !!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

@royer33455 - Eris, hope you're having a good day. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE STOP posting more trade agreements !!! We've already got a CONFIRMED TRADE in trade manager. You JUST NEED to SEND ME the REWARD POINTS !!! I'll then SEND you the CARDS. We've had a CONFIRMED TRADE for about 2 1/2 weeks !!! It could have been COMPLETED by now, but YOU HAVEN'T SENT THE REWARD POINTS !!! The CARDS GET MAILED AFTER the REWARD POINTS are transferred to me. So, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE GET IT DONE. Thanks, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

@royer33455 - Eric, hope your day has been fine. It has now been THREE WEEKS since our trade, your REWARD POINTS for my cards, was poted in trade manager and CONFIRMED. I've had the cards packed and ready to go since then. ALL you were asked to do is TRANSFER the REWARD POINTS. After a while I found and sent you the PROCESS of HOW ro DO IT. I EVEN sent you two other members usernames, to help you if needed. Also, I just SAW that you were at SCF just TWO DAYS AGO. WHY HAVEN'I THE REWARD POINTS BEEN TRANSFERRED ????? PLEASE get it DONE IMMEDIATELY !!! Thanks, Rodney

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12