By David Yarger
Co-Host The Chase
Top Riser: Amon-Ra St. Brown, WR, Detroit Lions
My top riser this week is flying under the radar on what could be the best team in the NFL. The Sun God St. Brown has been putting together a stellar season as the motor city’s lead wideout.
St. Brown has had three games over 100 yards and also three games with a touchdown. This past weekend, he racked up 12 receptions for 124 yards and a touchdown to help catapult the Lions to another victory.
Detroit sits atop the NFC North at 5-1 and is showing no signs of slowing down. As Detroit’s featured offensive weapon, St. Brown’s value in the hobby is only going to increase as time goes on.
Another thing going for St. Brown is that he was a part of the 2021 draft class that was highlighted by Ja’Marr Chase, Jaylen Waddle, Devonta Smith and many more. Out of the 35 wide receivers taken in that draft, you could argue that St. Brown is in the top-three, probably ahead of Waddle, but not Chase.
While wide receivers don’t exactly get a ton of love in the hobby, St. Brown seen a huge jump in his rookie auto sales following the big game Sunday, as his average jumped to $125.73 with 11 sales.
I believe St. Brown is a buy at the current moment. Detroit players don’t get a ton of love in the hobby and with the Sun God being a wide receiver, some of his rookie autos can be purchased on the cheap side.
Honorable Mention: Jared Goff, Detroit Lions, QB
Top Faller: Puka Nacua, WR, Los Angeles Rams
OK, OK. Everyone calm down.
Puka is a good wide receiver, but I think we all saw this coming. Once Cooper Kupp returned to the Rams lineup, Nacua’s role in the offense took a slight hit. Everyone knows that Kupp is Matthew Stafford’s safety blanket, and it’s showed the last couple weeks.
He is still putting up incredible numbers for a guy that nobody expected much from. But after a four catch, 26-yard performance, it is fair to say that the hype of Nacua is starting to wither a bit.
What’s crazy is, Nacua’s average sales for Oct. 18 were higher than that of my top riser, St. Brown, but the graphs still show that Nacua continues to be a big rise and fall product.
In mid September, Nacua’s average rookie auto sales were well over $200, and now they have dropped into the $100 and even double-digit range.
While I still think it is proper to hold Nacua and wait for the next big moment in his career, I believe collectors may have missed the range to sell Nacua when the hype was at its highest.
Nacua will be a good wide receiver with a good QB, and if you have the chance to buy a Nacua rookie auto while his prices dwindle a bit, it may be the right time.
Honorable Mention (?): Justin Herbert, QB, Los Angeles Chargers
Stay tuned next week for the top risers and fallers of week five, and as always make sure you are checking out The Chase at 11 a.m. EST every Monday, Wednesday and Friday on Twitch.
The post Yagabomb’s Risers & Fallers week 6 appeared first on Dave & Adam's News.

More...