Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Are the "Sage Artistry" cards any good?

They seem to be focused more on college players. I picked up one of those "value boxes" (the boxes that have several packs in them) a few weeks ago. I can't really find good pricing on any of them, and because they're "base" cards, nobody really wants them AFAIK, but I did end up with three Bijan Robinson cards, and two autograph cards of players I know nothing about.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sage is basically the cheapest set around,. I don't even think they have a college license anymore so it is just to get a very cheap rookie card or autograph of somebody versus some other set. But unless the guy is Patrick Mahomes or Tom Brady nobody is really going to be breaking the bank on a Sage card. Maybe get lucky that they have a guy who won't so after college but that's about it with them. A very entry level product that is more about the fun in opening it versus the thrill of getting a very expensive card.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country

@pwaldo

So does that mean even the Bijan Robinson cards I have are essentially worthless? I'm cultivating a PC right now (mostly in baseball and football), and it sounds like these are cards that people really don't want, so unless my LCS will take them, I guess I'm either stuck with them or should just donate them or throw them away or something.

The two autograph players are Devin Haskins and Parker McKinney

SCF Rewards
    Country

@pwaldo

So does that mean even the Bijan Robinson cards I have are essentially worthless?

Basically If I had the card I would sell it for a quarter. Outside of people collecting him there isn't going to be too much of a market for it. Doesn't mean you have to get rid of it just that you aren't ever going to get rich off of it.