Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2003 Topps Set with all RC's

2003 Topps Set with all RC's

I have a 2003 topps basketball set, hand selected, with all rc's to trade for football or baseball. Looking for players in my signature, not sure of a BV, just looking for cards I want. The number 2 draft pick, Darco Millacheck, is a redemption card.

2. Find Basketball Cards on Kronozio!!
    check my site, I'd take the set if the Bron and Melo are mint
    www.freewebs.com/asujbl
    Hidden Content
    Want to save 5-15% on your purchase? Check my feedback and pay via Check/MO/Cash

I don't have a PC - Everything in my bucket is potentially for trade
    I don't ACCEPT or SEND Gift Payments - Thanks

how much in trade are you looking for?? i will try to put a deal together

I am very interested and willing to trade very high bv worth of basebvall and football cuz I am trying to get out of collecting those 2 sports

so if you are interested please let me know and we can talk

Any one want one if these. I have seen the Lebron from this set going on ebay for around $15 - $20 alone. Will trade a set for football or baseball. Don't have a value in mind looking for offers.
    John

I definitely want it, check my site and PM me.
    Hidden Content
    Want to save 5-15% on your purchase? Check my feedback and pay via Check/MO/Cash

I don't have a PC - Everything in my bucket is potentially for trade
    I don't ACCEPT or SEND Gift Payments - Thanks

asujbl-how much you giving me in trade, your sig says that you trade for 5-10x in my favor for RC's and this set has all of the RC's in it.
    John

i need the jerome williams and kenyon martins...lmk!

I really want this set what do u want I have 1 set that I would give u then give u more my set is 89 bowman baseball with griffey rookie

I will give u more to lmk

Have any spare Carmelo Anthony RC's? I'll take whatever extras you have of him. Have a bunch of BB and FB RC's on my page and I have a 03 Topps All American Charles Rogers RC that's not on the list too.

LMK and thanks,
    Brett
    Wantlist to everything I collect and tradelist:
    Hidden Content
    When trading with me,communication is key.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast