Thread: outrageous shipping fees

outrageous shipping fees

i love to get a few nice basketball cards from ebay, but lately the shipping fees are getting ridiculous. I saw a lebron james card with a shipping fee of 25 dollars!!! and the seller says its a must.

what do you guys think??

I think you shoud do some shopping and buy that card from someone else. Ebay is a great place to buy cards but once in awhile you find sellers such as the one you did just did that charge a ridiculous amount for shipping. It would be different if you were talking about an authentic Michael Jordan Fleer rc, and wanted to make sure it arrived safely and securely. But thats not the case. I know how much shipping is for one card(roughly .67-$1.30 for first class shipping depending on weight) and you should never pay more than $3.00 for shipping for one card(that is unless you think people have bid that cost within there bid). Anything over that and they are gouging ya. Just my 2 cents.

P.S click on my ebay ID to see my current ebay auctions. Maybe you'll see something you like!

I dont charge more than 2.00 Unless it's 50 or more cards them I charge 3.00. Over sized, I charge exact.

Thats where 1/2 of the sellers make there money on E-bay.. shipping fees