Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Cool Jasson Dominguez 2022 Bowman Chrome Mega Box Mojo Refractor Rookie Card For Reward Points

Selling this Jasson Dominguez 2022 Bowman Chrome Prospects #BCP-244 Mega Box Mojo Refractor Parallel Rookie Card for Reward Points. I'm selling it for 3,500 reward points. Card will be shipped in a penny sleeve and top loader in a PWE. US buyers only.

Here is what the card looks like. Not the one you will be receiving this is just a COMC.com sample picture to so you what the card looks like you will be receiving. Sorry didn't have time for an actual scan of it.

Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I will gladly take it.

DON

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Just another thought if you want to save on shipping you can send it with the game used and auto's I buy off you.

Thanks,
    @pwaldo

DON

SCF Rewards
    Country

Just another thought if you want to save on shipping you can send it with the game used and auto's I buy off you.

Thanks,
    @pwaldo

DON

Thanks

Will do and the deal has been posted now. Thanks again