Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Is it Worth Sending BCCG graded cards to PSA for regrade?

I have a Patrick Roy and Lemieux rc, both graded BCCG 9 currently. 2 Questions:

1) Has anyone submitted a BCCG card to PSA and gotten it returned with the same grade? It feels like PSA would be too arrogant and automatically deduct at least 1 grade point.

2) Do you think its worth the ~$25 to have these slabbed in PSA, assuming they come back at PSA 8 vs just keeping the BCCG 9?

Thanks for any feedback!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    St Louis Blues

If it is as simple as $25 to get them graded, I would probably do it. I thought PSA charges differently based on value of card. If that is still the case, your final charges would be much higher on the two cards mentioned. I could be wrong though.

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

That would be a big NO from my experience. Remember bccg mint probably will come back every time a 9 or less. If your curious it might be a good experiment to try. Send in ten and do a video of the results. I bet you would get lot of views and comments from social media. I would more likely pass unless the cards slabs are worth a lot graded in psa format versus BCCG which to me is pretty much junk.

DON
    Last edited by doniceage; 10-29-2023 at 02:54 PM.