Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Please Note - Kemper197133 will ship to the following countries: Any Country

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Boston Red Sox

Hey Rodney,

I'm working in Upstate New York until November 10th.

I have the Ripken with me as I went to a card show over the weekend and could mail that to you.

But if we did the trade for both cards, I’m gonna have to wait until I return home to California to mail that as the Ortiz is at my house.

I’m good with this trade, but just need to mail it when I get home and would get them out on November 11th.

If this sounds good, you can post and wait to send them too

Thanks,
    John

John, thanks for the quick reply. So, it would be okay to send our trade in PWE's ? My THOMAS & LOFTON gu for your RIPKEN & D ORTIZ gu , is this correct? In sending in a PWE:(1)PLEASE tape the toploader(s) to cardboard - AND - (2)write "PHOTOS - DO NOT BEND" on the front of the envelop. If this is okay, please post it in trade manager or let me know and I'll do it. THANKS. Have a good afternoon and evening, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Baltimore Orioles Washington Nationals

@Kemper197133 - John, I was going to post our trade in trade manager. However, I couldn't do it BECAUSE you had removed the RIPKEN, JR card from your list on POST 1 (and now there are no posts with whay card info. it is). So, either let me know, and I'll post the trade OR go ahead and post it yourself. I've got the THOMAS & LOFTON cards pulled . Have a good evening and night, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Boston Red Sox

Hey Rodney, I can post, I removed it earlier as O set it in my traded pile for you

John

SCF Rewards
    Country

THANKS John for the quick reply. I've got the cards pulled, and will mail them on NOV. 11 (maybe NOV. 10, since it's a Friday and the P O isn't opened as long on Sat.'s). If you change and mail earlier plmk and I'll do that too. THANKS for the trade. Have a good night, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Boston Red Sox

Sounds good

SCF Rewards
    Country

It has been confirmed. I'll have it already to go when you let me know that it's time to get them mailed. THANKS for the trade. Have a good night, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Boston Red Sox

Hey Rodney, sounds good. Thanks for another trade.

John

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Boston Red Sox

Updated with more cards

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Atlanta Braves

@Kemper197133

John, I still have these from the trade we were working on in September. I can use your Strider. I picked up some more cards at the local card store, so I need to update by trade list so I may have more that interest you.

Morris Jack 2020 Topps Allen & Ginter 343 Mini SP $1.25
    Garvey Steve 2022 Topps Allen & Ginter 333 SP (Dodgers) $1
    Jenkins Fergie 2020 Topps Allen & Ginter 338 SP (Cubs) $1.25
    Kruk John 2021 Topps Allen & Ginter 306 SP $1

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Boston Red Sox

I’ll set that aside and reach out when I return home and we can get a trade going.

John

@Kemper197133

John, I still have these from the trade we were working on in September. I can use your Strider. I picked up some more cards at the local card store, so I need to update by trade list so I may have more that interest you.

Morris Jack 2020 Topps Allen & Ginter 343 Mini SP $1.25
    Garvey Steve 2022 Topps Allen & Ginter 333 SP (Dodgers) $1
    Jenkins Fergie 2020 Topps Allen & Ginter 338 SP (Cubs) $1.25
    Kruk John 2021 Topps Allen & Ginter 306 SP $1

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast