Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Volunteer

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    San Diego Padres Green Bay Packers Chicago Blackhawks
    See Comatoad's Items on eBay LinkedIn COMC Cards For Sale

A's to move to Las Vegas?

Major League Baseball owners are scheduled to meet Nov. 14-16 in Nashville. On the agenda is an expected vote on the A’s proposed move to Las Vegas. The Nevada State Legislature has already provided $380 million toward a new baseball stadium. Do you think they should move?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Baltimore Orioles Washington Nationals

It seems to make sense. The NFL Oakland Raiders moved to Las Vegas. Evidently Oakland isn't much in supporting its professional sports teams. If they were their teams wouldn't be moving.
    Last edited by OriolesFan; 11-03-2023 at 11:18 AM. Reason: correcting error

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Iy seems to make sense. The NFL Oakland Raiders moved to Las Vegas. Evidently Oakland isn't much in supporting its professional sports teams. If they were their teams wouldn't be moving.

Seems true but doubt Oakland has 380 million to match to help build a stadium or revitalize the existing structure.

DON

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yes they should move. The owner of the A's is a scumbag but the city is even worse. Nobody is staying in that garbage hole and nobody is showing up for any team playing there. It would have made more sense to move years ago when they would have been the first team in Las Vegas. But now they have a hockey team that's good and the Raiders so the buzz wouldn't be the same. But at the same time there aren't a lot of options especially if you are going to keep the franchise out west. Portland looked like a great spot a few years ago and I actively championed for them to move there but now Portland is in a tailspin and not a real good option compared to a few years ago.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    See 529mi's Items on eBay

Absolutely

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    See 529mi's Items on eBay

Florida and Tampa should moved. I know it's not going to happen. Attendance is horrible

SCF Rewards
    Country

Florida and Tampa should moved. I know it's not going to happen. Attendance is horrible

In defense of the Rays they have the worst stadium in baseball and it has been like that since 1998. They should have had a new stadium by now. If they had it somewhere reachable in Florida and that it didn't look like an outdated dump I'm sure their attendance would be pretty good right now.

But if they can't go a new stadium moving them to Nashville or North Carolina would probably be a smart move for MLB

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees
    See mrrosado's Items on eBay

I can't wait to see the new Las Vegas uniforms.
    my for trade website can be seen here: Hidden Content
    My for sale on eBay:Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

I can't wait to see the new Las Vegas uniforms.

Probably just be the same jersey but with the Oakland replaced with Las Vegas. Their owner is a billionaire but a total cheapo.