Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Baltimore Orioles Washington Nationals

Can anyone HELP andrewsymca closing a completed trade ?

As the title says "Can anyone HELP andrewsymca closing a completed trade ?" We posted trade 583119 on 08/18, and I on 08/30 that I had received. Since them U've sent a few PM's to him asking him to please do the same (that he has received) so it could be closed , feedback left. He recently replied, and said it wouldn't let him close it. I sent him instructions, to help him. He thanked me, tried, and sent back that it still didn't work for him.

So, can ANYONE help him get it CLOSED ? We've both received, but just can't it totally closed. In advance, to ANYONE who helps, THANK you. Have a good day, Rodney

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Rodney,

I know you been a member here for a long time so I think you would know who to contact when a issue arises like this. If you cannot help the member leave a feedback drop them a message. Instead of making a random post which can be easily miss drop the two staffers highlight in the screenshot below who job is to helping members deal with anything trade related (even leaving feedback). In addition, if you just make a random post tag someone as I know you know who the staff is to possibly lead to getting help to your problem.

DON