Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Post Ex-NFL player DJ Hayden and 2 of his former college football teammates are among 6 killed in crash

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/nf...lided-car.html

Former NFL star D.J. Hayden and two of his former college football teammates are among six people to have been killed in a car crash in Houston early on Saturday.

Hayden, 33, and former University of Houston football players Zach McMillian and Ralph Oragwu were among the victims of the crash, which happened at 2am at the intersection of Pierce Street and Fannin Street.

The Houston Chronicle earlier reported that a fourth - unidentified - former Cougars football player was also killed. But the University of Houston clarified in a statement on Saturday evening that Jeffery Lewis in fact survived the incident.

Asst. Chief Megan Howard of the Houston Police Department said a Chrysler 300 went speeding through a red light around 2am and then hit an Acura SUV, which had Hayden and his former team-mates inside.

Investigators said that the drivers of both vehicles lost control, the SUV flipped, and four people were killed at the scene - including the female driver of the Chrysler.

A further four victims were taken to the hospital, where two more died. A female victim is still believed to be fighting for her life in hospital and another person was 'alert and talking with police'.

Local law enforcement confirmed one of the victims was a homeless man and local TV station Eyewitness News spoke to one of his friends sleeping close by.

'Literally, it sounded like two trains crashing together. I can still hear the sound in my head. It's nerve-wracking,' he said.

'I was right next to him. I just had something in my gut telling me to get up, and I got up. But it could have been me.'

Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Atlanta Braves

Terrible news.