By David Yarger
Co-Host The Chase
Top Riser: Dak Prescott, QB, Dallas Cowboys
I’ll be honest with you, readers. I could’ve very well thrown CJ Stroud up here once again, but as the rookie continues his rise, I want to get a mix of guys on these lists.
Dak is a guy that has never had a huge hobby following. Taken in the fourth round of the 2016 draft – a draft where Jared Goff and Carson Wentz were the top picks – Prescott was the seventh QB taken off the board.
Ever since a brutal outing versus the San Francisco 49ers, Prescott has come out firing and won three of his last four starts. In those four games, he has averaged 338.5 yards per game, and has thrown 12 touchdowns compared to two interceptions.
Recently, two one of ones sold of Prescott’s and for holding that title, the prices are truthfully surprisingly low. Dak’s rookie RPA from National Treasures – graded a 10 by AGS – sold for $3,000, while his PSA 9 Contenders Super Bowl Ticket rookie auto sold for $4,750.
While some fans may not think highly of Dak, it is worth noting he has been the Cowboys guy since he was drafted. Playing in a big market like Dallas, you’d think that his values would be much higher, but this isn’t the case. Other QBs in his draft class, such as Jared Goff also have limited value.
Prescott could be a good buy low option for collectors and then hold and hope he wins a Super Bowl in Dallas.
Top Faller: Josh Allen, QB, Buffalo Bills
Yeah, this wasn’t an easy one to put to paper, but needs to be said.
Allen’s value will continue to be incredibly high, as he his one of the best in the NFL, but the last few weeks have not been the type of games that sent Allen’s value to the moon.
The Bills are completely spiraling out of control at 5-5, and despite his flair for the dramatic, Allen has been a turnover machine this season.
Since his best game of the season versus Miami in week three, Allen has thrown seven interceptions and lost three fumbles.
There has been a huge disconnect between the Bills offense and former offensive coordinator Ken Dorsey. After he was fired following the Bills embarrassing Monday night football loss to the Broncos at home, collectors can only hope that maybe a new OC helps Allen get back on track. But, as many have correctly said, Dorsey didn’t throw the interceptions.
While Allen’s hobby value is incredibly high and will continue to be as one of the game’s best QBs, his lackluster play has some collectors a little worried.
I do believe he will turn it around and he continues to be a hold, but as of right now, you might be able to sneak in and get a decent Allen rookie for less it could be next week.
Stay tuned next week for the top risers and fallers of week five, and as always make sure you are checking out The Chase at 11 a.m. EST every Monday, Wednesday and Friday on Twitch.
The post Yagabomb’s risers & fallers of week 10 appeared first on Dave & Adam's News.

More...