Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New Orleans Saints Houston Astros New Orleans Hornets
    See patherfan68's Items on eBay

Smile Building the 1992 Bowman set

I bought a bunch of cards at this one garage sale and I was recording them to see what cards are missing. It’s the 1992 Bowman baseball cards. As I was going through the album and came across card #553 which the card has Pat Clements but, SCF has #553 has Willie Banks. Was there any mistakes made in this set? Here is the card

Thanks John

SCF Rewards
    Country

Topps accidentally made two cards with the same number that year. Pat Clements was an error that was never corrected by them. He was suppose to be card #533 but they printed #553 on the back so you won't find that card for your set. Oddly enough the Pat Clements is way more valuable than the Willie Banks card on COMC.com.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thank you.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (219)
    Country
    See collectorskip's Items on eBay

@cajun88
    If you find you are missing some cards from this set, please shoot me a message as I may be able to help. I finished it a few years ago and have a stack of dupes.
    Good luck with your set build and look forward to hearing from you. there are a few toughies in this set, so it can be a bit of a challenge.
    Look forward to hearing from you.
    Skip

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yeah I am like 20 or so cards shy of the whole set. I would have to write down the cards I need. What would you like in return for the cards?

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (219)
    Country
    See collectorskip's Items on eBay

Yeah I am like 20 or so cards shy of the whole set. I would have to write down the cards I need. What would you like in return for the cards?

If you are responding to me (Skip), I have want lists I can direct you to, but what I ask for in return probably depends on what I would be sending you.