Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Tampa Bay Lightning Pittsburgh Penguins

Site issues! Still lots of site issues!

Anyone else been having trouble editing their posts lately? Seems that I am unable to edit some of my posts

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Akron Zips Kent State Golden Flashes Tulane Green Wave
    Twitter: @. See .'s Items on eBay LinkedIn Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Kronozio Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Maybe your original post is too long. I had the same issues too a year ago, so I shortened my trader list. Of course I'm making the assumption that your original post is too long
    Trade and Want List Below

Hidden Content

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Maybe your original post is too long. I had the same issues too a year ago, so I shortened my trader list. Of course I'm making the assumption that your original post is too long

That is what I posted in another post as many members like yourself have shared that issue.

@discomike

It always help if you let us know what the thread is that your have trouble editing. As I have stated time and time again unless via pm's and posts. Unless, I get a link, what the issue is, time stamp of when it happening, I can do nothing to share with the owner so he can have the hosting company to look at it. That is if it a issue on their end.

Don
    Last edited by doniceage; 11-23-2023 at 09:56 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Tampa Bay Lightning Pittsburgh Penguins

That is what I posted in another post as many members like yourself have shared that issue.

@discomike

It always help if you let us know what the thread is that your have trouble editing. As I have stated time and time again unless via pm's and posts. Unless, I get a link, what the issue is, time stamp of when it happening, I can do nothing to share with the owner so he can have the hosting company to look at it. That is if it a issue on their end.

Don

Thanks, the post I was havig trouble with this time was my 21-22 OPC Tallboys traders thread, though I was able to get around it be removing a link I had in the thread

https://www.sportscardforum.com/thre...ders-and-wants