Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Post Colorado Avalanche hockey star Sam Girard announces he is entering rehab for alcohol abuse

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/nh...ated-long.html

Colorado Avalanche hockey star Sam Girard has stepped away from the team and will undergo rehab for alcohol abuse, anxiety and depression.

In a statement released on Friday night, the 25-year-old announced his decision - which comes four days after he left the team for then-undisclosed personal reasons.

He said, via his agency CAA Hockey: 'I have made a proactive decision to take care of my mental health, and will be entering treatment for severe anxiety and depression that has gone untreated for too long and led to alcohol abuse.

'Taking care of your mental health is of the utmost importance, and I encourage everyone to speak up and seek help should you feel like you need it.

'I want to express my gratitude to my wife, family, friends, the club, my teammates and the fans for their patience, understanding and continued support.'

Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Akron Zips Kent State Golden Flashes Tulane Green Wave
    Twitter: @. See .'s Items on eBay LinkedIn Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Kronozio Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Well good for him
    Trade and Want List Below

Hidden Content