Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @CrdboyC See pcuff14's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale
    Member is PayPal Verified

In my over 20 years of TTMing I've never had great luck with ST. This thread gives me a lot of insight, I appreciate that.

How do you all address ST envelopes?
    Do you write Player + c/o Team Name, or Player Name + c/o Team Name Spring Training or just Player Name + Street Address?

Thats something I've never really been sure about lol. I appreciate any help!

SCF Rewards
    Country

@pmc14

This is how I did it:

Player Name
    c/o Team Name
    (ST Facility Name if available)
    Address
    City, State, Zip

As an example:

Mr. Corey Seager
    c/o Texas Rangers
    Surprise Recreation Campus
    15850 North Bullard Avenue
    Surprise, AZ, 85374

I sent something like 21 of them, so we'll see how it goes...
    Last edited by MRich1976; 02-13-2024 at 07:13 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks very much, I appreciate the help. I sent some out the other day and luckily addressed them exactly as you described. Thank you again for the insight

@pmc14

This is how I did it:

Player Name
    c/o Team Name
    (ST Facility Name if available)
    Address
    City, State, Zip

As an example:

Mr. Corey Seager
    c/o Texas Rangers
    Surprise Recreation Campus
    15850 North Bullard Avenue
    Surprise, AZ, 85374

I sent something like 21 of them, so we'll see how it goes...

SCF Rewards
    Country

@pmc14

Good luck to you! Who did you send to? I'm still waiting to see what happens with Jordan Montgomery because I still have a card of his I want to send.

SCF Rewards
    Country

@MRich1976

Thanks!
    I sent off to Vaughn Grissom mainly because I had like 5 RCs of his, and Alex Verdugo. Good luck to you as well, hopefully Montgomery signs soon. It'd be cool to see him back with the Cards but Boras is looking for a ton of $$ for him.

SCF Rewards
    Country

@pmc14

Thanks! I don't even know what sort of return to expect, honestly. Someone told me that to temper my expectations, I should expect no return. That way if I get any of them back, it's a pleasant surprise. Hopefully the cards have reached their Spring Training destination by now.

SCF Rewards
    Country

@MRich1976

Yeah, judging by my lack of success through the years sending off sporadically to spring training sites, I also don't get my hopes up lol. Keep me updated if you get any responses.

SCF Rewards
    Country

@pmc14I'm hoping that by sending them "early" it will increase my chances of a return. I don't know that's just something I'm guessing on. But if I get any back I'll let you know. I bought a couple of Wyatt Langford cards, too, off of eBay. If they get to my house in a timely fashion, I may send one of them off, too.

I sent off an unusual request also. Since he doesn't have a card himself, I sent a "team" card to the Rangers radio broadcaster Eric Nadel. I thought about trying to make one from photos online and some sticker paper, and cover an old card that's not worth anything and send that, but I figured the team card might be better. I don't know how often he gets requests for autographs, so I don't know if I'll get that one back or not. Might be a surprise to him.
    Last edited by MRich1976; 02-15-2024 at 02:35 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

@MRich1976

Good news, looks like Eric Nadel signs TTM: https://www.sportscardforum.com/scft...player/2/20788 No recent successes but I think you have a pretty good chance of getting a sig. I'm with you on the team cards, I use those for managers, coaching staff, execs and I've gotten the Red Sox radio broadcaster on a few a couple years ago.

SCF Rewards
    Country

@pmc14
    I actually bought a Bruce Bochy art card to send. Hopefully he'll sign and send back, too.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast