Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Is SGC still in business?

Hello,

I am new here and hope this a good place to start. Recently I sent in some cards for grading at SGC. The cards were shipped USPS on 11-14 and were delivered per tracking on 11-17. Unfortunately they don't show as received on the site when I log in. More disturbing is that last Tuesday I sent a message through the website, no response. Friday I sent an email to the support address, called their toll free number and sent a message via Messenger. No response. So first thing this morning I sent a follow up email. All of this with no response. Very concerning as the package had a Ryan rookie, and a 55 and 60 Mantle. Wondering if anyone here has heard if there is an issue at SGC, or if they may have gone out of business. Hoping if so that I will get me cards back.

Thanks in advance for your help and I am open to any suggestions you may have.

Wesley

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

https://twitter.com/sgcgrading/statu...7Ctwgr%5Etweet

This was just posted yesterday by them I believe. I think if they are still posting stuff like this there should not be a issue from my point of view.
    @BlueDevilFan

Let us know what you find out and I would try one of their social media channels perhaps to share your concern since they just posted the above. I know they have social media on various platforms but just checked one,.

DON

New Member Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See manthis02's Items on eBay

WELCOME HERE.

hopefully that you get your stuff..

and yes please
    let us know any update
    on this situation..
    my new flicker

Hidden Content

- ( IN ROCK WE TRUST )= (ITS ROCK or BUST)-

SCF Rewards
    Country

Great idea! I just commented on their most recent post on Facebook. Hopefully that gets their attention. Not in a hurry, but man I can't get anyone to just tell me the cards are there and safe. Usually they are marked received the same day, so this is more than a little unsettling. With conservative grade the stack I sent would be around $7k. It literally has me sick to my stomach. Thanks again for responding and pointing out the social media stuff, didn't think to look there.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Great idea! I just commented on their most recent post on Facebook. Hopefully that gets their attention. Not in a hurry, but man I can't get anyone to just tell me the cards are there and safe. Usually they are marked received the same day, so this is more than a little unsettling. With conservative grade the stack I sent would be around $7k. It literally has me sick to my stomach. Thanks again for responding and pointing out the social media stuff, didn't think to look there.

Just trying to put your mind at ease. I would be nervous too. Keep us abreast of how things go and look forward to your final grades.

Don

SCF Rewards
    Country

Don,

Your suggestion worked perfectly. After putting the comment on one of their posts I had three members of their team reach out to me this morning. One emailed, one texted, and one called. The good news is they do have my cards. They admitted there was a breakdown in communication and were going to use this to get better. As a business owner myself I totally get it, and hold no ill will. Previous submissions I have never had an issue with. Stuff happens. Just sucks the stomach ache it caused. Now let's hope for some good grades! The 1960 Mantle is a crossover. It was a BCCG 9 NM or better. We should do a pool on who can guess what that translates in an SGC slab. I would love a 9 obviously, but suspect it will be a little lower. Thanks again. I look forward to spending a lot of time on this forum.

Wes

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Don,

Your suggestion worked perfectly. After putting the comment on one of their posts I had three members of their team reach out to me this morning. One emailed, one texted, and one called. The good news is they do have my cards. They admitted there was a breakdown in communication and were going to use this to get better. As a business owner myself I totally get it, and hold no ill will. Previous submissions I have never had an issue with. Stuff happens. Just sucks the stomach ache it caused. Now let's hope for some good grades! The 1960 Mantle is a crossover. It was a BCCG 9 NM or better. We should do a pool on who can guess what that translates in an SGC slab. I would love a 9 obviously, but suspect it will be a little lower. Thanks again. I look forward to spending a lot of time on this forum.

Wes

Wes,
    Glad to help and look forward to seeing what grades you get back. Best of luck and thanks for sharing the immediate feedback by the threesome as it a good reflection on the company.

DON

New Member Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Boston Red Sox Philadelphia Eagles Philadelphia Flyers
    Send PayPal to Rybowski Member is PayPal Verified

Welcome to SCF Wesley, sorry to hear about your submission, I hope you hear something soon. I was at the Philly Show last weekend, and SGC was setup down there, so they are definitely in business.