Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

shipping from us to canada general questions

Im interested in trading with a lot of fellow hockey collectors and member from this site. As well known a majority of hockey collectors are in Canada and every attempt I have made in the past to send via post office to canada has not been worth the shipping cost to perform the trade. Does anyone have any advice on the most efficent and cost effective way to ship to canada. is anyone else running into the problem of international shipping costs being insane. Any help or advice is appreciated. thanks wojo

New Member Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See manthis02's Items on eBay

did you try shipping

in a PWE?
    my new flicker

Hidden Content

- ( IN ROCK WE TRUST )= (ITS ROCK or BUST)-

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (108) Hobby Insider
    Country

For low-end cross-borders trading, PWE are a nice option.
    Wantlist: Hidden Content
    Tradelist: Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

More curious as to shipping in bulk, no problem with PWE for shipping singles. I'm more curious about shipping 15 to 35 cards in toploaders?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Akron Zips Kent State Golden Flashes Tulane Green Wave
    Twitter: @. See .'s Items on eBay LinkedIn Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Kronozio Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

I would play it safe and fill out a customs form for larger packages with decent value cards. Most people don't shop international when it comes to large amounts of low value cards
    Trade and Want List Below

Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Chicago Blackhawks

Im interested in trading with a lot of fellow hockey collectors and member from this site. As well known a majority of hockey collectors are in Canada and every attempt I have made in the past to send via post office to canada has not been worth the shipping cost to perform the trade. Does anyone have any advice on the most efficent and cost effective way to ship to canada. is anyone else running into the problem of international shipping costs being insane. Any help or advice is appreciated. thanks wojo

Try some of the varies online shipping options. I haven't shipped thru the PO in about 4-5 years. I use shipstation thru PayPal. It cost a little less than the PO and no need to fill out custom forms, You will need a little (oz) scale and a printer to print the labels. I went out and got some sheet size labels. I can print two labels per sheet.

There might be other options out there, just need to do some research on it.

You also might not want to send every card in a toploader. Get some wider ones where you can fit multiple cards in them.