Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hey Everyone!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hey Everyone!

Hey! New to the forums here. Long time collector getting back into the hobby over the past few years. Done a lot of trading via Facebook & Instagram mostly. Collect some Football & baseball but mostly a hockey guy.

Main PC is Jason Arnott. Have around 600 different Arnott’s & counting! Always looking for any I may not have 😉

Also ISO a Julien Gauthier YG High Gloss /10 to finish my YG rainbow of him!

Happy collecting everyone 🍻

New Member Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See manthis02's Items on eBay

Welcome here..
    my new flicker

Hidden Content

- ( IN ROCK WE TRUST )= (ITS ROCK or BUST)-

SCF Rewards
    Country

Welcome to the site! Hope you can find something you need on here.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Baltimore Orioles Washington Nationals

WELCOME to SCF !!! MERRY CHRISTMAS, Rodney

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Wow Jason Arnott is not a name you see a lot as he has not been in the league for some time. I am sure there is a story how you got to collecting Jason Arnott? If you have time as it always nice to see what made someone go after a certain player. Especially, when it not a fad and your still chasing cards of him 30 years later.
    @Hitcher1216

DON

SCF Rewards
    Country

Wow Jason Arnott is not a name you see a lot as he has not been in the league for some time. I am sure there is a story how you got to collecting Jason Arnott? If you have time as it always nice to see what made someone go after a certain player. Especially, when it not a fad and your still chasing cards of him 30 years later.
    @Hitcher1216

DON

Definitely a unique collection eh! I started watching hockey & collecting cards during the 1993-94 season, Arnott’s rookie season. I was 7 years old & all I can remember finding it cool that we were missing the same front tooth haha. Oilers were always in Hockey Night in Canada too so got to watch him a lot. I would trade with friends for Arnott cards, then just seemed to stay loyal to collecting him over the years. Got out of the hobby for years until getting back into it around 2018 and picked up where I left off. Have met many fine collectors that have been willing to trade Arnott’s my way which I’m thankful for. Now sitting around 600 cards & counting. Also got a game used stick stick recently. The stick can be seen in some of his 96-97 cards, a Nike shaft with an Easton blade.

Kind of a simple/random story I know lol but stayed loyal to a favorite player. Also unique considering I’m a die hard Bruins fan 😂

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TR (44)
    Country
    West Virginia Mountaineers

Welcome aboard!

Pretty cool to get his game used stick! I have one of Valeri Kamensky who I collect
    I collect all WVU Alumni: Amos Zereoue, Steve Slaton, Pat White, Robert Sands, Rasul Douglas, Avon Cobourne, Quincy Wilson, Owen Schmitt, Will Grier, Gary Jennings, David Sills, Trevon Wesco, Pat McAfee, Darius Stills, Tavon Austin, Geno Smith, Charles Sims, Sam Huff, Chuck Howley, Jerry West (NBA), Jevon Carter (NBA), Jedd Gyorko (MLB), etc.
    and
    Dolphins, Avalanche, St.L Cardinals, & SF Giants

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

@Hitcher1216

I might have a broken stick of Arnott lying around. Are you interested in something like that for your pc. Just lmk as I picked it up while he played for the Predators at the end of his career. Lmk if your interested and if so will try to dig it out and get you a scan. No need to dig if your do not need it LOL.

DON

SCF Rewards
    Country

@Hitcher1216

I might have a broken stick of Arnott lying around. Are you interested in something like that for your pc. Just lmk as I picked it up while he played for the Predators at the end of his career. Lmk if your interested and if so will try to dig it out and get you a scan. No need to dig if your do not need it LOL.

DON

I would definitely be interested in seeing that when you get a chance! Always looking for anything I don’t have bud!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

https://i.postimg.cc/YCGLqz7p/IMG-0281-2.jpg

Sent you a pm with the pic above.

DON

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast