Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (44)
    Country
    Seattle Seahawks

Christmas case of 22/23 O-Pee-Chee Hobby

Going to start this out with a quick story. I hadn't gotten a case since 2017 because football prices have been outrageous. I knew I was going to buy a case this year and set aside $500-600 budget to do so. Waited for black friday to roll around and very disappointed in case prices compared to years passed. I joined a thread online for calling out the best Holiday deals found and someone said they got some 22/23 OPC hobby for $30 each. I was intrigued and asked where? He said a breaker was selling them through his ebay shop. I checked it out and sure enough $30 a box even though the same boxes were ending with bids on ebay for $52 each. I saw he had 30+ sold and 40+ in his inventory so I contacted him about having a sealed case in stock. He replied and said yes. So I made the Purchase BOOM Christmas shopping over. Fast Forward days later I get a strange message on Cyber Monday that says my order has been cancelled due to lack of inventory. I message the seller and he confirms that his shopify app wasn't communicating with his ebay account so he was actually out of inventory. I told him that I was a little disappointed because I contacted him 1st to see if he had a case before I pulled the trigger and that by the time I got a refund all of the Holiday sales would be over. He said that he would contact his supplier to see if they had more and if they did that he would honor the sale. Well his supplier did indeed have a case and I was able to purchase it straight from his store so we both avoided fees. Big Shotout to Mojobreak for being a class act and making things right.

I haven't sorted out the base set yet but I did get 49/52 cards for the playing card deck with many duplicates.

Case Breakdown by numbers -

Base Short print Variations -3
    OPC Bounty Redemptions -3
    Red Parallels - 16
    Pink Parallels /75 - 15
    Retro Black Parallels /100 - 20
    Rainbow parallel Foils /350 - 12
    Black Rainbow parallel Foils /100 - 3
    Green Rainbow Parallel Foil - 1
    Patches - 4
    OPC platinum Premier Preview cards - 3
    OPC Premier Parallels /99 - 3
    Retro Blank backs - 3
    1/1 Printing plates - 2

Just going to show pics of the above cards. If you are interested in Retros, Rcs, All Stars, and Blue Parallels let me know and I can look for someone in particular. Had a blast opening the case and ended up with a good stack of Kraken parallels I didn't have. Everything for trade for Kraken.

opc red2

opc red

opc retr2

opc re

opc pinkr

opc pink

opcrain

opcmix

opc boun
    3 blank backs and the plate is Ryan McDonagh Predators
    opc blank
    McDavid preview is the refractor version. The bottom 4 cards I would say were the best of the break. The Crosby is /15
    opc best
    Last edited by Seahawks Fan; 12-26-2023 at 07:17 PM.
    Hi I'm Grant I collect all Kraken in a Kraken uniform that I do not already have. Epack user name - xiiytras. I super collect Kam Chancellor, Marcus Trufant, and Jarran Reed.
    Link to my Hockey Traders - Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Chicago Blackhawks

Great price on the OPC.

OPC is a fun break. I have gotten a case of it for the past 3-4 years. You did pretty good with your break. I ended up with 1 full (1-600) set and a complete (1-500) base set. I still have tons of extras if you need any to complete a set.

I would be interested in any of the Pinks that I need, I'll shoot you a PM to discuss.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Antonio Spurs
    Twitter: @pwskelly See pwskelly's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Congrats on the break, looks like a ton of fun. That Crosby is a sweet card that will surely get you some nice Kraken card(s) in return.

Hidden Content

Collecting Mike Liut, Andrei Markov
    and Montréal Canadiens.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI(56)
    Country
    See cfelty's Items on eBay

That had to be a lot of fun busting a case of OPC. Congrats on some great hits!
    I collect Simon Gagne (mainly #d to 10 or less) , along with Flyer auto's and rookies. Mainly looking for Flyers RC's from 2021-2023 seasons (Allison, Attard, Brink, Cates, Frost, Foerster, Hodgson, Willman, York, and Zamula) . Thanks in advance for any help, Dave.

My bucket: Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Akron Zips Kent State Golden Flashes Tulane Green Wave
    Twitter: @. See .'s Items on eBay LinkedIn Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Kronozio Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Cool break. OPC regular is the only worth while product to break these days
    Trade and Want List Below

Hidden Content

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

OPC is always a fun break - congrats on all the hits and hope you had a blast ripping.
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content