Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Should I send auto requests to the Spring Training facility, or the team's ballpark?

Here's a discussion I had recently with a good friend of mine.

I'm preparing some TTM requests for active players. I have the Spring Training address AND the address of the stadium. I wrote out the envelopes for the Spring Training address, but my friend thinks it might be better if I address the envelopes to the team's stadium address.

So instead of this:

Mr. John Doe
    c/o Baseball Team
    Spring Training Facility
    123 Some Street
    Spring Training Town, USA 12345

He's suggesting I do it like this:

Mr. John Doe
    c/o Baseball Team
    Baseball Stadium
    123 Some Street
    Home Team Town, USA 12345

So which is better? I think sending during Spring Training is the better option, but my friend believes that there may not be a place at the Spring Training facility to accept mail, and he believes sending it to the team's stadium itself would be better.

What do you all think?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees New York Jets

Hello, I was thinking of sending to ST facilities myself. I see no one else responded but I read one article where the writer spoke with a friend who played MLB and he suggested the ST facility since guys will have more downtime before they break and head to home stadium.

SCF Rewards
    Country

@setbuilder39

I think I may have read that same article. I have 19 TTM requests, that could potentially go up to 22. I'm going to send them probably the Friday before Pitchers and Catchers report. I think that's a good amount of time ahead of time. I don't want to send them too soon, but I don't want to send them too late, either.