Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Giants Philadelphia Phillies New Jersey Devils
    See arfmax's Items on eBay

31-May-2024

Friday evening, I went to the Cleburne Railroaders at Chicago Dogs game in Rosemont, IL. Prior to the game, I was able to get two cards signed by former Brewers prospect Thomas Dillard, 3 cards signed by former Seattle Mariners/Cincinnati Red infielder Shed Long, and 2 cards signed by former Rays/Padres outfielder Brian O'Grady. What was disappointing was Cleburne is managed by Pete Incaviglia, who I have gotten over the years with the various teams he has coached. In this case, me and one other guy called for him as he was walking by, and he completely ignored us, not even looking over. Then, he sat at the opposite edge of the dugout, and me and this other guy walked down there 5 minutes later and tried again. He flat-out refused to acknowledge or look up, just spit on the ground. As I said, I have gotten him at least twice before when he was managing other teams, not sure why last night was like that, maybe he was just having a bad day.

Photo of the Railroaders autos:

-arfmax
    Total IP autos in 2024: 254
    Working on autographed 1987 Topps Baseball set:
    Total Cards in Set:792/Total Autographable: 760 (6 Checklists, 26 Team Leaders)
    Total Autographed:639!
    Currently Sent (Outstanding):44
    Percent Complete:84.1

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Giants Philadelphia Phillies New Jersey Devils
    See arfmax's Items on eBay

02-Jun-2024

Sunday, I went to Gary, Indiana, for the Kansas City Monarchs versus Gary Southshore Railcats game. I had a number of cards for guys on the Monarchs, and wanted to get them early in the season before they leave the team. A couple of other guys were signed in the offseason, but are currently playing in Mexico, once they are released, they will come back to KC, so hopefully KC will be nearby. Anyway, before the game, I got one card signed by former Pittsburgh Pirates infield prospect Josh Bissonette, 2 cards signed by former Boston Red Sox shortstop prospect Cameron Cannon, 5 cards signed by former White Sox and Yankees prospect Blake Rutherford, 5 cards signed by former Pittsburgh Pirates prospect Travis Swaggerty, and 1 card signed by former Cubs prospect Trent Giambrone (on the dreaded dual card). I didn't get pitcher Jackson Goddard, as I didn't see him.

Photo of the KC Monarchs autos:

-arfmax
    Total IP autos in 2024: 268

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345