Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Molina - Ichiro autos

SCF Rewards
    Country

Molina - Ichiro autos

Topps Molina Finest auto on card in rare catchers gear $200
    Ichiro Mint Franchise on card auto 48/50 $375
    Ichiro Diamond Icons blue ink on card auto $325

These players/cards will
    only rise in value when the get 1st ballot HoF induction

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by gsy971; 03-16-2024 at 07:38 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    CCW (205)
    Country
    Navy
    Chicago Cubs Chicago Bears Iowa Hawkeyes
    See cornstalk1's Items on eBay

Are you looking for money or trade?

SCF Rewards
    Country

$$

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have some interest in these cards, but curious where are you coming up with these prices? This is my personal opinion also, but I don't think these cards are going up in value. They are making more and more autographs of both these players all the time. Let me know if your prices are flexible. Thanks.
    Always looking for Reggie Miller cards I need.

Top 5 Most Wanted:
    2003-04 Ultimate Collection Signatures Logos #RM Reggie Miller 1/1
    1999 Stadium Club Co-Signers Randy Moss/Jerry Rice
    Babe Ruth game used jersey card
    Michael Jordan Bulls Autograph
    Tom Brady Patriots Autograph

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have some interest in these cards, but curious where are you coming up with these prices? This is my personal opinion also, but I don't think these cards are going up in value. They are making more and more autographs of both these players all the time. Let me know if your prices are flexible. Thanks.

They are my prices of what i honestly think is a little reasonable considering what is bought and sold on ebay and COMC. I am also honestly looking to make a cash to payoff my own collection. I don't think they are way off mark. Prices for unlicensed and sticker autos for Molina are in the $125-$200 as range as it is. They are beautiful cards with awesome signatures. Sure you could find cheaper autos but the cards itself are fantastic. Esp the Molina with his catchers gear in my opinion. Ichiro auto prices are just bonkers and are all over the place. Many licensed on card Ichiro autos are in the $1000s. Two VERY VERY POPULAR guaranteed HoFamers!!!

If you look at card auto prices for super stars prices for the most part have only gone up. So much so that i think it is quite ridiculous especially for prospects. Everyone looking for that next Mike Trout. Have you ever dealt with the Japanese market? They will buy high at times. No questions asked. No negotiations. The Japanese market for Ichiro cards will explode when he makes the HoF in a few years. FIRST JAPANESE HOFAMER. I am willing to negotiate a little so PM me if interested and we can talk from there.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks for the reply. I am going to pass as I don't want to offend you with an offer. They are very nice cards and I hope you have good luck moving them. I'm cheap so I am going to hold out for a deal I can afford and feel good about.

They are my prices of what i honestly think is a little reasonable considering what is bought and sold on ebay and COMC. I am also honestly looking to make a cash to payoff my own collection. I don't think they are way off mark. Prices for unlicensed and sticker autos for Molina are in the $125-$200 as range as it is. They are beautiful cards with awesome signatures. Sure you could find cheaper autos but the cards itself are fantastic. Esp the Molina with his catchers gear in my opinion. Ichiro auto prices are just bonkers and are all over the place. Many licensed on card Ichiro autos are in the $1000s. Two VERY VERY POPULAR guaranteed HoFamers!!!

If you look at card auto prices for super stars prices for the most part have only gone up. So much so that i think it is quite ridiculous especially for prospects. Everyone looking for that next Mike Trout. Have you ever dealt with the Japanese market? They will buy high at times. No questions asked. No negotiations. The Japanese market for Ichiro cards will explode when he makes the HoF in a few years. FIRST JAPANESE HOFAMER. I am willing to negotiate a little so PM me if interested and we can talk from there.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jmmintz's Items on eBay

Nice cards!
    Last edited by jmintz; 01-09-2024 at 10:20 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

if trading ,do any of these interest you for the ichiro diamond icons auto?

mariano rivera auto 25/49
    new flickr album
    Hidden Content
    check out my cards
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

I would be interested in trading also if you choose to go that route.