Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees
    See mrrosado's Items on eBay

free semi rigid holders

Hey guys now that these toploader binders exist im moving my cards out of semi rigid holders. I have card saver I, CSG, Beckett Shields and some other semi rigid holders. I guestimate 100 of them. They are gently used. If anyone wnats them you can have them for free. Just cover postage. If you want to come to Staten Island, NY you can just pick them up. :0)
    my for trade website can be seen here: Hidden Content
    My for sale on eBay:Hidden Content

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Hey guys now that these toploader binders exist im moving my cards out of semi rigid holders. I have card saver I, CSG, Beckett Shields and some other semi rigid holders. I guestimate 100 of them. They are gently used. If anyone wnats them you can have them for free. Just cover postage. If you want to come to Staten Island, NY you can just pick them up. :0)

About time they came up with the top loader binders.

DON

SCF Rewards
    Country

All these amazon top loader binders in which the pages are affixed in the binding have a serious flaw. If you fill all the pages (front and back) with top loaders, the pages will start to deform and not lay flat because there will be too much bulk on one side of the binder. The binder may not even be able to close easiily and there may be a potential for damage to the card
    They have come out with a D-Ring binder for top loader sheets which I found works well as it is exactly like a regular D-Ring binder I filled up the binder 90% and figure you could fit 17 sheets front and back without overloading. That is 306 top loader with cards in the binder.
    Amazon.com: Toploader Binder, 252 Side Loading Pockets Trading Card Binder for Toploader Storage, Trading Card Album for MTG/Yugioh/TCG Trading Cards & Sports Cards in 3x4'' Toploaders : Toys & Games

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Penguins Pittsburgh Pirates Toledo Rockets
    See bigbenjobu's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders

@mrrosado I would be interested in the semi-rigid holders. How much for shipping you think?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees

@mrrosado I would be interested in the semi-rigid holders. How much for shipping you think?

no idea. I'll put them in a box and weigh them. Whatever the USPS says it costs is what you pay :0)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Penguins Pittsburgh Pirates Toledo Rockets
    See bigbenjobu's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders

@mrrosado OK, well I’m still interested

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See n/a's Items on eBay

I'll pick them up if they still available
    Major Project -

1908-10 E91 AMERICAN CARAMEL (3/99 Completed)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees

@REGGIETHEMAN they are still available check dm for info.