Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

carmelo's punch, what will it do to the value of his cards

in the long run i dont think it will matter much if at all, but will it hurt the value right now? or will they stay the same if not rise, due to the media attention? what do you think?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Oklahoma City Thunder Cleveland Cavaliers Miami Heat
    See lantern-marsh's Items on eBay

IMO, they will be affected, at least in the short term. 15 games off the court is a long time to wait.

SCF Rewards
    Country

alot of "average" fans will lose alot of respect for the guy, and i think it will have an affect on the value of his cards, especially short term....the guy is a punk....a flat out cheap shot, then he runs away like a coward!! atleast have some nuggets and stand your ground and fight like a man if you feel the need to fight....dont sneek up on someone, throw a weak cheap shot, and run away scared....im not much of a basketball fan, but am a syracuse fan, and i have lost ALL respect for the guy....im sure im not the only one!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Philadelphia Eagles Philadelphia Phillies Philadelphia Flyers
    See m.a.haltersportscards's Items on eBay

Quote Originally Posted by theproudestmonkey
    alot of "average" fans will lose alot of respect for the guy, and i think it will have an affect on the value of his cards, especially short term....the guy is a punk....a flat out cheap shot, then he runs away like a coward!! atleast have some nuggets and stand your ground and fight like a man if you feel the need to fight....dont sneek up on someone, throw a weak cheap shot, and run away scared....im not much of a basketball fan, but am a syracuse fan, and i have lost ALL respect for the guy....im sure im not the only one!!

hey, i totally agree with you, i have also lost all respect for carmelo, even before this he has always seemed like a punk to me, no offense to guys who like him, i was really hoping jefferies was gonna lay camelo out, why'd they have to hold him back .........

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See villanuevafan's Items on eBay

yeah, Jeffries shoulda laid him out! Seen him in college and have some Memorabilia of him (speaking of Jared). I have always hated Melo after his Rookie season. And I was reading ESPN New's ticker one day in the offseason right after Melo's Rookie campaign, and it said that he had been arrested for illegal drug use :( Second offense?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mitcwolf's Items on eBay

as a lifelong jeffries fan and an owner of a ton of his autos and GU... i was proud to see him chase than cheapshot punk.. that said.. this wont affect his stuff at all... things like this happen all the time... most people wont remember it in 2 years... i wouldnt sell anything of his right now but it may be a good time to invest in his stuff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See villanuevafan's Items on eBay

well, they may remember it, b/c of the Pistons/Pacers brawl...people talk about it daily.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mitcwolf's Items on eBay

where are you they talk about it... i live in indiana and dont hear anything cept when puck stephen jackson waves his gun around... they need to put melo, jackson, and JO on the same team and put them in cuba or something

SCF Rewards
    Country

the piston/pacer brawl was different. it wasnt just just players vs players like the nuggets game, the piston/pacer game had players fighting fans. i think thats why it is still talked about today

SCF Rewards
    Country

i live in michigan and havent really heard ne thing intill the recent brawl then they brought it back comparing the two

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast