Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Toronto Blue Jays NULL
    Twitter: @@TheJMCole See mikescards141's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

Mail call! Show and Tell Marvel What If...?

Had a small mail day today and with a trade from a Facebook group, all of the cards were for my needs with the 2023 Marvel What If…!?

First, I picked up 11 more cards for the 1990 Marvel Universe Parallels, leaving me three shy for completing the 50 card set.

Next up two of the Dimensions Parallels for the 1990s

We’ll follow up that with a Dimensions Gold Parallel #182/688 The Wasp

Finally, we have my first High Gloss for something that isn’t Hockey. The Flagship Parallel set has both Exclusives /100, and High Gloss /10 and was fortunate to get this Black Widow 02/10

Always looking to make trades for more cards on my want list, if you have something please let me know and check out my trade thread or go direct to my Flickr traders account
    Last edited by mikecole141; 02-18-2024 at 02:02 AM.