Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Best freebies you have ever been given?

So, I recently bought a this card which is contains a lot of memorobilia pieces of many athletes that I do not have. So, I pulled the trigger and bought it. Link and scan below in just for transparency.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/386649978803

So, a long story the seller contacts me and says he will be adding some freebies for shipping late. Now, I had this happen but I have never had cards like this added to for my inconvenience. Also, we are only taking two weeks so to say I was floored about the freebies would be a understatement.

Here are the freebies in how I rank them: The new apple format HEIC would not let me post them here quickly so shared them on the scf Facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/sportscardforum]
    Here is a screenshot of all 5 cards:

Screen Shot 2024-02-02 at 3.55.34 PM.jpg

A one of one come on for a freebie has to come in Numero Uno!

Mr, October auto with two other long time Yankees rides out of the park at number 2.

A Hall of Fame as the third best card come on where does the freebie goodness end.

A Yankee favorite for his homer exploit against the hated Sox's coming in fourth.

This is the kind of stuff I expect for a freebie when your talking about sending a week late etc.

Figured I share as so many people shared about their bad experiences on ebay but not enough good stuff. So a big shout out from the Mountain tops about COSI_9250 a awesome seller on ebay. Thanks for making my day and I will be leaving you a glowing feedback. Just figure I would share as things like this do not happen everyday for me in the hobby world.

DON
    Last edited by doniceage; 02-02-2024 at 04:56 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

SCF Rewards
    Country

Those are crazy amazing freebies. Congrats on the great cards and great job by the seller. The world needs more sellers like this.
    Always looking for Reggie Miller cards I need.

Top 5 Most Wanted:
    2003-04 Ultimate Collection Signatures Logos #RM Reggie Miller 1/1
    1999 Stadium Club Co-Signers Randy Moss/Jerry Rice
    Babe Ruth game used jersey card
    Michael Jordan Bulls Autograph
    Tom Brady Patriots Autograph

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Those are crazy amazing freebies. Congrats on the great cards and great job by the seller. The world needs more sellers like this.

Your last sentence is so true. Just imagine if more sellers did this when they made a mistake instead of just ignoring even the small things. Heck, I would have been happy with a few common game used and auto's. Just blew my mind with the quality in him making up for slow shipping.

DON

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Atlanta Braves

That’s amazing, Don! I’ve gotten some extra base, inserts and rookies before but nothing like this!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

That’s amazing, Don! I’ve gotten some extra base, inserts and rookies before but nothing like this!

Only time it has happened to me like this. Thanks!

Don