Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Atlanta Braves Denver Broncos
    See BBcardsRI's Items on eBay

2023 Stadium Club Blaster Box

Grabbed a box on the way out of Walmart today. Couldn't have asked for a better box as Braves fan! Always a fan of stadium club with the large pictures and lack of fancy graphics etc. Very down to earth set. Also love all the retired players they include from recent players like Griffey to Ted Williams.

But back to the Braves:

Got a base of
    Ronald Acuna Jr.
    Max Fried
    Tom Glavine
    Greg Maddux

As well as a Chrome of Maddux and a black unnumbered parallel of Spencer Strider

The other non base hits were:

Gerrit Cole - Chief Fantasy
    Ken Griffey Jr - Triumvirates Die Cut
    Gunnar Henderson RC - Sepia
    Francisco Alvarez - Virtuosos of Velocity
    and unnumbered red parallels of:
    Jake McCarthy
    Cecil Fielder
    Kyle Shwarber

Like I said... not bad for a 40 card blaster box. =) Oh, and all the non-Braves are for trade/sale.

~David

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees New York Giants NULL
    See Boinks's Items on eBay

You did good hitting the Griffey and Gunnar.
    [-- 1117 Total -- Hidden Content Cards --]
    Hidden Content , Also collect: NY Yankees, NY Giants, LeBron James, Shaquille O'Neal

SCF Rewards
    Country

what can i get you for the gunnar.lmk

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Thanks for sharing.

DON

SCF Rewards
    Country

Can anyone tell me what is up with these? Is there a different version of sepia for retail and for hobby? Cause I pulled these: neither are an orange numbered parallel...

SCF Rewards
    Country

the bottom one is sepia and yes its in retail orange is in hobby.also cant tell what color the top one is its either red or black.its the foil around the stadium club logo

SCF Rewards
    Country

Alright I think i got it now... the one on top is a black and white variation... what is weird about it is that both sepia and black and white use the color ORANGE for the logo and sepia is basically black and white+ orange color added to the photo with rest missing...

SCF Rewards
    Country

Alright I think i got it now... the one on top is a black and white variation... what is weird about it is that both sepia and black and white use the color ORANGE for the logo and sepia is basically black and white+ orange color added to the photo with rest missing...

if its from retail its the black foil parallel.black & whites are hobby also.so if you have any with red around the logo its the red foil.hope this clears it up

SCF Rewards
    Country

Image (2).jpg

these are last years but same way. as you can see red foil on top black foil middle sepia back
    Last edited by jordanrulz; 03-03-2024 at 08:27 PM.