Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (108) Hobby Insider
    Country

Totally agree, O Pee Chee Platinum has always been one of my favorite products, this year as of right now, ZERO plans of buying any of the product. 100 rookies when you have six or seven you actually want. Sorry but not dropping my money on this product. UD junked up ICE this year with all the extra "colored" rookie cards and so lesson learned.

Good luck to you that do!

I might open some OPCP 22-23 at some point even if the product is diluted, but I'll need a serious discount! Easy pass at 250CAD, but at 100-125CAD, it might be fun to open one.
    Wantlist: Hidden Content
    Tradelist: Hidden Content

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I might open some OPCP 22-23 at some point even if the product is diluted, but I'll need a serious discount! Easy pass at 250CAD, but at 100-125CAD, it might be fun to open one.

Heck, it more than 250 in the U.S from the prices I have seen. I do not think you will see that price point anytime soon. Now if you go back you can find boxes from the previous two years for around 150.

DON

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (108) Hobby Insider
    Country

Heck, it more than 250 in the U.S from the prices I have seen. I do not think you will see that price point anytime soon. Now if you go back you can find boxes from the previous two years for around 150.

DON

Honestly, I think I will be fine picking the Slafkovsky and Xhekaj retro rookies for a few bucks and move to something else.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Akron Zips Kent State Golden Flashes Tulane Green Wave
    Twitter: @. See .'s Items on eBay LinkedIn Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Kronozio Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

2021-22 Hobby boxes are already down half price if you look in the right places
    Trade and Want List Below

Hidden Content

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Honestly, I think I will be fine picking the Slafkovsky and Xhekaj retro rookies for a few bucks and move to something else.

That is the bright side.

Don

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234