Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Please Note - bkballtrader will ship to the following countries: Any Country

SCF Rewards
    Country

Trading: Huge Lot of ~3,000 90s Stars (700+ Clemens) – Trading for Bulk Basketball

Anyone prefer baseball over basketball and have basketball to trade? I don’t really collect baseball but happened through bulk trade into a lot of around 3,000 cards (I think precise count is 2,969), mostly 80s and 90s stars. Lots of base and a smattering of low-end inserts and oddball. I’m hoping to trade the WHOLE LOT for something similar, but in basketball (I’m okay with any era of basketball and not very picky, but just want comparable quantity/star power in return). Here’s a rundown of what’s included, if my counting is to be trusted:

Jeff Bagwell (40)
    Ernie Banks (1)
    Wade Boggs (238)
    Bobby Bonilla (1)
    George Brett (137)
    Roger Clemens (752)
    Mark Grace (71)
    Rickey Henderson (10)
    Randy Johnson (73)
    Pedro Martinez (58)
    Mark McGwire (300)
    Kirby Puckett (439)
    Ryne Sandberg (403)
    Deion Sanders (13)
    Curt Schilling (174)
    Sammy Sosa (138)
    Miscellaneous (majority RCs or inserts) (121)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Baltimore Orioles Washington Nationals

If you're interested in "NON" basketball for baseball cards, here is the link to "NON-BASEBALL" that I have available - All of my "NON-BASEBALL" to trade/deal for BASEBALL (sportscardforum.com) - PLMK if any interest you. Have a good night, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Baltimore Orioles Washington Nationals

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm interested. Are you wanting the same number of basketball cards in return?
    Always looking for Reggie Miller cards I need.

Top 5 Most Wanted:
    2003-04 Ultimate Collection Signatures Logos #RM Reggie Miller 1/1
    1999 Stadium Club Co-Signers Randy Moss/Jerry Rice
    Babe Ruth game used jersey card
    Michael Jordan Bulls Autograph
    Tom Brady Patriots Autograph

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks, bud. Unfortunately, basketball is all I have much use for. Appreciate the inquiry, though!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hey, @akaus! Yes - would be looking for a similar quantity/star power. However, I could also make some concessions on quantity if there's a clear difference in overall star power. We can talk details by PM if you're wanting to figure out what it looks like to match up comparable stars in similar quantities. Just generally going for low-end bulk rather than any particularly pricy stuff.