Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Anaheim Angels Anaheim Ducks Los Angeles Lakers

2023-24 UD Series 2 Checklist Release

It's finally dropped! Slated for a March 6th release. Check out a PDF version of the checklist here!

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Let the games begin, let the games begin, baby let the games begin.

People will be popping for the Bedard content for sure.

Why do you guys hate Samuel Montembeault? Dude has been the Habs' leader in GP by goalies for the last 2+ seasons, he's our main guy, and he can't get into a checklist to save his life. Fantastic that we get Hoffman and Gurianov though.
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

OMG, the checklist is 89 pages long! That is a crap ton of parallels and inserts.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ShamaleSands's Items on eBay

Oh yes, mass produced like mad! Theres gotta be like 3.5x more Bedard YGs than McDavid's and 5x more McDavids than Crosby/Ovechkins. Madness!

I am looking to buy 2 boxes but if I miss out then I am over it. Usually have crap luck anyways, never hit the big rookies. Heck, I just bought a box of 21-22 Ultimate for $250 CAD to see if I could land a Red Wing but nope, secondary market probably $30-40 at best. 2nd worst box I've ever opened in my life.

Good-luck to all.
    Master List: Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs

Awesome! Been waiting for the checklist, thanks for posting!
    Collecting 2017 Leafs Centennial, Roberto Luongo (Vancouver years), and Mitch Marner. Mild interest in other Leafs and goalies (especially from Canadian teams).

Tradelist: Hidden Content
    Wantlist: Hidden Content