Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Please Note - jameslacarte will ship to the following countries: Any Country

SCF Rewards
    Country

Tim Hortons FT!! Ice Gems Crosby & Symmetry Standouts

Crosby Ice Gems is No Longer available. I am going to just keep it rather than trade it for a measly $80 BV.....

I also have Symmetry Standouts of
    A. Ovechkin
    T. Thompson

I also have Piles of the other inserts from this set.

I am Looking for Nice YG's, FWA's or Nice Rookies in return. I will want an Equal Value card for my Crosby Ice Gems

Thanks for the look...
    Last edited by jameslacarte; 03-09-2024 at 11:01 AM.
    Hidden Content

Main PC:Leafs Rookies- Matthews, Marner, Nylander, Knies & Woll
    Current Jays Rookies (Vlady, Bichette, Gausman)

SCF Rewards
    Country

Bump

SCF Rewards
    Country

Bump

SCF Rewards
    Country

Bump

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See spares_91's Items on eBay

Just curious. If the Crosby Ice Gems books at $80 and sells on eBay for between $30-$50 why would you expect its worth more?

Sent from my SM-A715W using Tapatalk
    Trade/Sale List- Hidden Content
    Main PC- Matthew's RC's, Sundin, Cards, 1/1's, Anything #'ed /100 or less
    Minor PC- Current Leaf RC's, Andy Hilbert, Pavel Brendl, CM Punk
    e-bay- Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Just curious. If the Crosby Ice Gems books at $80 and sells on eBay for between $30-$50 why would you expect its worth more?

Sent from my SM-A715W using Tapatalk

Because I do not agree with Beckett's value of the card. These were super hard to get & I have already traded 1 of the Crosby Ice Gems & got $120 trade value for each one. I don't mind keeping the Crosby if I don't get a fair value for it.
    For the most part I agree with Beckett value but once in awhile with some cards or certain sets they really screw the pooch with they're values. I have asked more than BV for some cards & have also given other members more value than what Beckett says it's worth for they're cards
    Just my opinion & I don't expect others to agree but ultimately the card is mine so my evaluation of the card is really all that matters.

How many have you seen on this site for trade? I have seen 1 so far & I got it, I also gave $120 in TV for it. I sold one of the first 2 I had & got $80 so I wouldn't sell mine for $30-50 either.
    James
    Last edited by jameslacarte; 03-09-2024 at 01:59 PM.