Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Are those Items something special?

Well as the topic Title says, I don't know if I have something special here. My brother passed away five months ago and that's some of his leftovers, wich I found in one of his wardrobes. The Kobe Bryant piece, looks pretty legit to me, but not sure because it says #18 of 30, but I didn't find anything similar on Google. Also the signed poster, I have no Idea from Wich year it is, or if the autographs are even real. Must be from a All-star weekend if I'm not wrong. I could find out a few Autographs as Larry Bird, Julius Erving, Bill Walton but not much more. Maybe you guys could help me out to find a few more. As I'm not really into Basketball.

I already say thank you in advance and all your help is much appreciated

SCF Rewards
    Country

@Freebie

First I want to say sorry for the loss of your brother.

Second I'd say to post this again or just link to this thread in this forum category: https://www.sportscardforum.com/foru...all-Card-Forum

The basketball collectors should easily be able to tell you who those autographs are of and what year that is from based on the logos of the NBA teams. I'm not much of a basketball fan so I can't. But I can tell you that the piece is 100% authentic. Nobody is going through the trouble to fake that with that many signatures and different pen colors.

The Kobe piece looks good but you will have to hear from an expert on that as Kobe has a ton of faked autographs out there and that piece is way easier to fake.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thank you for your post Pwaldo, much appreciated. What I could find out about the year of the Poster, it was NBA All-Star weekend 2005 in Denver. There are Signatures of the 3-Point Champion and Slam Dunk Champ. I googled about it and you can see that in 2005 Josh Smith was Slam Dunk Champion and Quentin Richardson won the Three-Point Contest. I checked the Signatures online and they match with the names. But I couldn't find much more Autograph matches. Probably Kobe Bryant signed as well as I can see.

Maybe a moderator could move this Topic to the right Forum category?

Thanks again, all help is much appreciated

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I moved it to the basketball forum. I think the item is kick ™™™ just need to find out all the autos and who they are. I am sure there some good ones on there.

DON

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thank you Don, for moving the Topic to the right Forum section.

I found out about one more signature. Top right shoulder in green with #23 should be Lebron James

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See vivchuleta's Items on eBay

sorry for your loss

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Thank you Don, for moving the Topic to the right Forum section.

I found out about one more signature. Top right shoulder in green with #23 should be Lebron James

Cannot go wrong with a guy who scores 40,000 points.

Don

SCF Rewards
    Country

Such a beauty that poster is!! Can't help you much on autos but the blue 32, to the left of the word "basketball" is Shaquille O'Neal.

The black 32 by Walton might be Amare Stoudemire. Most of his signature's don't appear to look like that, but some early 2000s ones look roughly like that, according to Google Image results on cards.

The black 13 by the 3pt champion should be Steve Nash, though Google Images shows a variety of S's.

I think Shawn Marion is the black 31 by "national"

If you haven't already, I'd run some google searches of autographs for those on the 05 ASG roster: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2005_NBA_All-Star_Game

And sorry for your loss!
    Last edited by SportsNut25; 03-04-2024 at 12:32 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm pretty sure I see Carmelo Anthony, Amare Stoudamire. Ray Allen, Spencer Haywood, Clyde Drexler, Tim Duncan, Shaq, Larry Bird, Bill Walton, Julius Erving, Kobe, Alex English. I would have to look closer to see if I see any others I recognize. Very nice pieces.
    Always looking for Reggie Miller cards I need.

Top 5 Most Wanted:
    2003-04 Ultimate Collection Signatures Logos #RM Reggie Miller 1/1
    1999 Stadium Club Co-Signers Randy Moss/Jerry Rice
    Babe Ruth game used jersey card
    Michael Jordan Bulls Autograph
    Tom Brady Patriots Autograph

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jmmintz's Items on eBay

I can tell you I see on that autographed poster (with about 95% certainty on all of these)

Kobe
    Shaq
    Dr. J
    Bird
    Ray Allen
    David Thompson
    Clyde Drexler
    Alex English
    Dan Issel
    Tracy McGrady
    Tim Duncan
    Steve Nash
    Spencer Haywood
    Carmelo Anthony (pretty sure that's who's on Jerry's head)
    Chris Andersen (I want to say that's who's got "Bird" below his signature and he was in the '05 contest)

As far as authenticity...that's a bit tougher, but given how many signatures are on there, with different color pens, seems like