Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have seen many of them and I have also seen them drop from $1200 to $800 each in less than a week. Hopefully the boxes soon drop in price as well.
    The want list at this link features what I need of Gretzky, Roy, Ottawa Senators, and Miscellaneous sets. I also have a CFL want list on my page and if you have nothing from it I will consider other traders of current Ottawa Senators,Guy Lafleur, + trade bait.

Wants - Hidden Content

Traders - Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See TL1217's Items on eBay

I have not bought any 2023-24 series 2 yet. Prices are just too high. I waited too long and should have preordered
    I collect Jordan Love, CJ Stroud, and Mn Wild

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (108) Hobby Insider
    Country

I ordered a mega and a blaster from Walmart. At the price UD2 wax is selling for, that will be my only try. Good luck to everyone!
    Wantlist: Hidden Content
    Tradelist: Hidden Content

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

I ordered a mega and a blaster from Walmart. At the price UD2 wax is selling for, that will be my only try. Good luck to everyone!

It's wild - people are putting out APB's on the restock for the product and it's still selling out fast. I snagged a Mega this morning, fingers crossed it's finally the one!
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Boston Bruins Boston Bruins Buffalo Bills
    See moose7766's Items on eBay

If I had to pick, I'd rather have the Tim Hortons #1 pick redemption of him. But then again, the buzz/mania for this kid is so high, it will be virtually impossible for him to match the hype. At 5"9, can he match McDavid longer term? I'd say no, LOL

I have seen many of them and I have also seen them drop from $1200 to $800 each in less than a week. Hopefully the boxes soon drop in price as well.

Collecting Ray Bourque/Bergeron/David Krejci, PAT LAFONTAINE, Drew Doughty, Ilya Kovalchuk, Demitra, Alfredsson, OPC Team Logos/Patches, HHOF'ers autos and Memorabilia.

My 3 sure things in life: Death taxes, and I don't trade with marty2

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Chicago Blackhawks

I've enjoyed all the post on varies social media outlets of how much product they had to open to get a Bedard YG, how the card is so over produced, non-hockey collectors asking about the other cards they pulled and how old collectors are getting back into the hobby because of Bedard.

I stopped in at Target yesterday and the guy was there stocking the cards up. He had already stocked the series 2 blasters, Megas and tins. He was telling me how some people would start going into the boxes he was stocking from looking for series 2 without even asking him. Then he says to me to have at it since it was all on the shelf. I told him I was looking for something else (OPC Platinum and Parkhurst). He proceeds to find them and asking me how many of each I want and then gives them to me. He says to me "Thanks for not being a dick like everyone else"

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Antonio Spurs
    Twitter: @pwskelly See pwskelly's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

I wonder when Series 2 will be on ePack? I can only imagine the asking price for a box.

Hidden Content

Collecting Mike Liut, Andrei Markov
    and Montréal Canadiens.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

I wonder when Series 2 will be on ePack? I can only imagine the asking price for a box.

They usually give the hobby shops a few weeks of exclusive time...the pricing there will be very interesting indeed. UD has been pretty consistent with its price points to date. Obviously, this product is a "special" one. I'd be shocked if they didn't mark it up at all from the Series 1 pricing, but at the same time, they don't have to go through the distributors and pay the "market" price.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234