1965 AFL Topps Football collectors. I am new to this site and would like to give a brief introduction about myself and the cards I have in my PC and the cards I am willing to sell and trade. The first set I collected when I was a boy was the 1965 Topps AFL set so my focus is to get every card in the set (front & back) in the best condition possible. I have been going on and off to cards shows over the years picking up cards but never selling my doubles. Now with additional time on my hands I have the desire to get all my doubles sold or traded for a budget to fill my small wish-list. Looking into the ebay process or selling "the lot" to a dealer or Auction House is not the road for me. I am willing to give "super fair" prices to all buyers with condition and the star status of the player in mind. I have many doubles of every card in the set and I must include the few Joe Namath cards I have are really beat up or marked up but are up for grabs. I still work four days a week so please be aware I am not in the ball card business so I will always respond to emails but it might take a day or two. I also have some of the original player negatives and cartoon artwork (Topps Vault) of this 65' set and I am still looking to add to my collection, so if you are in the market of selling or trading these items I am interested. I see very little content about the 1965 set so I would like to share with other collectors stories. I will post my "want-list" in the following post if there are sellers like me out there (no buyer premium/handling fee-etc). To all buyers, send me your want-list and I can send you what i have with photos and pricing we can work with. Thanks to all for reading, hope to hear from the 1965 Football Card lovers out there,
Cheers, Dave Rohring and my e-mail [email protected]