Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Game Used for trade

SCF Rewards
    Country

Game Used for trade

If you collect GAME USED cards of RETIRED player PM me. I may have the players card you need.
    I have about 150 of them including about 12 that are numbered.
    I have everything from Lemieux to Pierre Pilote, S Yzerman, Stastny of Nordiques, Lafleur card with both a MTL and Nordiques GU on it, Kharlamov of Soviet Union, Fuhr of EDM, Sittler of TO, , D Hunter of Quebec, B Goring of NYI. to name just a few.
    To Many to list. So just PM who you might want info on

I also have a large collection of UD Rookie Materials for trade or for sale. Also just PM me who you need.

Right now I am looking to trade ONLY for :

21/22 Tim Hortons Inserts called Hockey Heroes. I need all of them but card H20.

I am very easy to deal with and if you want to buy anything rather than trade just make me an offer
    Hopefully we can help each other out.

Thanks.
    Last edited by jim bradt; 03-19-2024 at 12:28 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I might be interested in J Garrett of Nordiques and do you have any Vancouver Canucks? If you have any Gretzky I probably won't be able to afford it(I don't really collect his GU anyway).
    Looking for Wayne Gretzky base/inserts that I don't have.

Looking for Vancouver Canuck base/inserts that I don't have.

SCF Rewards
    Country

PM sent

I might be interested in J Garrett of Nordiques and do you have any Vancouver Canucks? If you have any Gretzky I probably won't be able to afford it(I don't really collect his GU anyway).