Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (49) UCB
    Country
    Calgary Flames Calgary Stampeders
    Upper Deck ePack

Wondering (Mods feel free to delete if not appropriate!)

What other card trading sites do you use? I was on Trading Card Database, but it was the single worse site I have ever been on. Lowballers, people asking for my best stuff for a handful of commons and the feedback system is a joke. I was left a negative for a transaction I didn't even agree to because I rejected the trade request and blocked the user for trying to scam me. I use it to organize my collection but nothing else. Are there any other sites?

SCF Rewards
    Country

This is probably the only site I use now. I used to be on many different sites the past 20 years. Most of those sites are not active anymore or been shut down. I guess I won't bother with Trading card database. For me sometimes it very hard to make trades because I buy what I need and sell whatever I don't need. I don't have big inventory tradelist.
    Looking for Wayne Gretzky base/inserts that I don't have.

Looking for Vancouver Canuck base/inserts that I don't have.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (108) Hobby Insider
    Country

I still make trades, but it’s harder than it used to be. Trading between Canada and USA is very expensive now.
    I sent a first lot to COMC, I want to downsize my traders, cash is king when dealing.
    Wantlist: Hidden Content
    Tradelist: Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

If you are talking trading, I still get more trades on this site than anywhere else.
    The want list at this link features what I need of Gretzky, Roy, Ottawa Senators, and Miscellaneous sets. I also have a CFL want list on my page and if you have nothing from it I will consider other traders of current Ottawa Senators,Guy Lafleur, + trade bait.

Wants - Hidden Content

Traders - Hidden Content

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

This place is still my primary go-to, but I dabble on Facebook in some of the more reputable groups.
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

MyCard Post for about a year.
    Long time collector. Hockey, some baseball, even less football.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Akron Zips Kent State Golden Flashes Tulane Green Wave
    Twitter: @. See .'s Items on eBay LinkedIn Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Kronozio Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

I've been searching forever for more trading websites but no success. I did find one other place (don't remember the name) and I noticed that all the people who post there are also on here, so what's the point?
    Trade and Want List Below

Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs

This seems to be the one and only.
    I have had pretty good luck with tim hortons on kijiji.
    The upper deck and opc traders are few and far between though.

This site rocks though!!
    I have had excellent trades for my preferences.
    Moose is the man too!!? (Shout out...do I get points??? Lol)
    You would think that this being the only game in town, that there would be more activity??

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Saskatchewan Roughriders Saskatchewan Roughriders Saskatchewan Roughriders
    See goose97's Items on eBay

As far as it goes for me. This is the only real site left of the many that existed over the years. In fact I don't think HI gets any activity anymore...

It's true the traffic is way down from when this site was(and still is) top dog. However, the people that still use this site have become for me very reliable sources of cards for trade. This site to me is responsible for the biggest trades of quantity, and quality of cards for my collection.

Facebook, Instagram, Twitter(X) and even Tik Tok have become the places now that people have migrated to make deals, and trades, but for me when I want to make a huge comprehensive all-in-one deal, this place has no competition. I host both my website on here, and use the Inventory Manager. Sure the messaging system is out of date as far as instant messaging is considered, but the pure volume of text I can convey is enough for me.

Besides! I think back to when the crackdown of scammers on here in the middle of last decade happened. sure! Traffic did slow down considerably... but at least we wound up dealing with trusted people. For the most part. All I ever say on FB is "I got scammed" posts all over the place. Advantages of SCF over all the other so called "Advanced" platforms is. A feedback rating with a trade manager system!

...and rockin' old school emojis.
    Searching for: Jagr, Palffy, Stumpel, and Boyd
    ***Doing some massive updating. Please be patient!***
    My new trade page is almost complete. My player want lists, and PC is still under construction. It's progress is here:
    Hidden Content
    For Easy Trading use the SCF Inventory Manager! It is Fully Up to Date!!!
    Search my inventory on SCF here:
    Hidden Content
    Also Looking for any CFL Saskatchewan Roughriders Cards!!

OPG Assistant Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Rangers Ottawa Senators Toronto Blue Jays
    Twitter: @Attackfan74

As for organizing your collection, have you checked out the Inventory Manager here? Once you get the hang of it I am sure you would prefer it to TCDB
    Bobby Ryan NON 1/1 PC 1280/1339 95.6%
    Aidan Dudas NON 1/1 PC 47/47 100%!!!!!
    Nick Suzuki PC 152 cards
    Wayne Gretzky PC 1593 cards
    Wade Boggs PC 359 cards
    Tony Gwynn PC 187 cards
    Derek Jeter PC 90 cards

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast