Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Hello Everyone

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hello Everyone

I'm not a baseball card collector as such, however, when I was a kid in the 1950's, I bought Topps baseball cards from 1957 through 1960. I kept them all and have a few hundred of them. Most of the common players are in pretty good shape. I do have quite a few "valuable" cards as well, and from what I can gather, it would be good if I could get them graded and then decide whether I want to sell any. Some of the valuable cards are rather mint, and some not so. What I'm looking for is some advice on how to go about getting the more valuable cards graded. Back in the day, we used to "flip" cards and I was pretty good at it, so I won a bunch that way. We also used to toss them against walls and whoever got the closest to the wall, won the other kid's card. These games were fun and who knew that it would have been better not to abuse them in that manner. We were just kids and the cards plus gum were 5 cents a pack. In any event, any suggestions as to how to get the cards graded would be appreciated. Thanks.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TR (44)
    Country
    West Virginia Mountaineers

Welcome aboard!

My cousins and I used to flip cards towards a wall, too.
    That was junk era 1980s-90s
    I collect all WVU Alumni: Amos Zereoue, Steve Slaton, Pat White, Robert Sands, Rasul Douglas, Avon Cobourne, Quincy Wilson, Owen Schmitt, Will Grier, Gary Jennings, David Sills, Trevon Wesco, Pat McAfee, Darius Stills, Tavon Austin, Geno Smith, Charles Sims, Sam Huff, Chuck Howley, Jerry West (NBA), Jevon Carter (NBA), Jedd Gyorko (MLB), etc.
    and
    Dolphins, Avalanche, St.L Cardinals, & SF Giants

New Member Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See manthis02's Items on eBay

WELCOME

LARRYN

there is a few great places to send your cards to be graded.
    but it could be costly i really dont do graded stuff
    PSA,BECKETT,
    in canada-KSA
    and on this great site
    there is
    ISA

hopefully that might help out abit
    if not you can reach out to
    @doniceage
    my new flicker

Hidden Content

- ( IN ROCK WE TRUST )= (ITS ROCK or BUST)-