Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See thedukeisback's Items on eBay

This one took a trip to get to this point. in 2023-ish Wendel Clark visited my town's Canadian Tire for a signing, my cousin had this Leafs jersey so she got him to sign it. fast forward a few years and my son is really into hockey, so she gives him the jersey as a birthday gift. My wife then had a dental conference in Toronto and their vendor who always hosts a cocktail party had it at the Hockey Hall of Fame, with Doug Gilmour mingling with everyone. She got him to add his name. And finally this past october I took my son to an NHL Alumni vs Police charity game and he got to add 3 more names to the jersey. Mike Krushelnyski, Dave Hutchinson and Frank Corrado.

Collecting Toronto Maple Leafs or Sudbury Wolves

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs

Wow! Those are some great stories! This is my favourite week so far.

My story isn't super interesting. I spent some time at Sick Kids Hospital in Toronto back in '94. The team came to visit the patients and I happened to get a signed puck. The signatures are Wendell Clark and Todd Gill.

Collecting 2017 Leafs Centennial, Roberto Luongo (Vancouver years), and Mitch Marner. Mild interest in other Leafs and goalies (especially from Canadian teams).

Tradelist: Hidden Content
    Wantlist: Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Toronto Blue Jays NULL
    Twitter: @@TheJMCole See mikescards141's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

In 2010 I had the opportunity to attend two signings at my LCS in Edmonton when Wayne's Sports Cards hosted Gordie Howe one weekend prior to him signing at the Bossa Card Show that weekend, and followed that up the next weekend with another in-store signing with Johnny Bower. Looking for something for them to sign I was wondering about a phot that had the two of them together considering how long they both played in the NHL facing one another.

Not only did I find a great photo with the help of NIcky at the store, I ended up getting great reactions from both of them as Gordie Howe swears he scored and Johnny Bower insisted he made the save. Considering it looks like the puck is going wide, Gordie is focused on making a landing and Bower's eyes are closed I'm going to go with probably no goal, and neither one of them remembered correctly and were making sure I got a great story. Either way, I got Johnny to add "No Goal" to the photo, making it absolutely perfect.

Both Gordie and Johnny were amazing to meet, and I love the items I had them sign, but this one is my favourite.

A hard choice this week, and I was torn over which IP/TTM autograph as I have a really nice Alex Faulkner autograph. A picture from his first game with the Leafs against the Habs, which I lucked into during conversation with Alex's family on twitter years ago when I was asked about my Maple Leafs jersey with the number 8 and Faulkner on the back, and they were kind enough to send me the photo for my collection.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

You guys really outdid yourselves this week. Amazing stuff and love all the stories!

Voting here: https://www.sportscardforum.com/thre...-TTM-Autograph

Week 14 entry thread here: https://www.sportscardforum.com/thre...-Series-2-Card
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12