Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Cool Looking for Ramon troncoso

Looking for any cards on former dodgers pitcher Ramon troncoso, whether it be 2 or 25 cards I will be glad to trade something out of my Collection or even buy. Please reply on this thread or feel free to email me at
    [email protected] and put Ramon troncoso in the subject line

thanks
    —-chrisborene

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Los Angeles Dodgers Anaheim Angels Los Angeles Lakers
    See desertdogg2006's Items on eBay

Hi. i have some Ramon rookie cards. i will trade or sale. looking for rookie cards of zach neto. or logan o'hoppe. or i would sell them at $ 1 each plus $6- for shipping Padded envelope with tracking.. if you take the whole lot. lmk thanks. Larry

RAMON TRONCOSO

2008 TOPPS # 562 ROOKIE X-4
    2008 UPPER DECK # 724 ROOKIE X-5
    collecting rookies auto game used of hall of famer or retired players all sports.

SCF Rewards
    Country

desertdogg, thanks for the reply, I would want that whole lot , but the price point per card is a little more than I would prefer to pay, is there any wiggle room on price? Or shipping, could you possibly do a pwe?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army

desertdogg, thanks for the reply, I would want that whole lot , but the price point per card is a little more than I would prefer to pay, is there any wiggle room on price? Or shipping, could you possibly do a pwe?

Hi. i know iam already cheaper than what they sell for on ebay. so i guess it depends on your offer. as for shipping. i can ship pwe but iam sure it will take a few stamp due to the thickness. so i guess i could do pwe at $ 1.50. lmk Larry

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yeah I usually try to not buy off of eBay cause it’s always $1 + shipping for just one card, I’d be willing to buy them all at $6.50 shipped, as I usually try to pay somewhere between 50-75 cents per card of his, if this works with you please let me know, and apologies for not seeing this post sooner

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army

Yeah I usually try to not buy off of eBay cause it’s always $1 + shipping for just one card, I’d be willing to buy them all at $6.50 shipped, as I usually try to pay somewhere between 50-75 cents per card of his, if this works with you please let me know, and apologies for not seeing this post sooner

Thanks. on the offer. but i can let them go for 6.50. shipped for 9 rc, cards best i would do is $ 10- delivered. pwe. iam leaving to go on vacation. this sun. for the next 8 days. so if you change your mind. just pm me. after the 8th of april. thanks. Larry

SCF Rewards
    Country

Fair enough, if I change my mind I’ll message you back

SCF Rewards
    Country

Still looking, anybody have any???

SCF Rewards
    Country

Anybody have any???