Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Please Note - supermegadork will ship to the following countries: US Only

SCF Rewards
    Country

Want to Complete 2023 Topps All Aces Sets (S1, S2, & Update)

Looking to complete the 2023 Topps All Aces set. These are the cards I still need. I can send a trade list of what I have available. Willing to buy lots if you can fill multiple needs and I don't have anything you are looking to trade for.

Edited List on 1/27/2024 after receiving some trades.

AA-1 Nolan Ryan
    AA-3 Greg Maddux
    AA-5 Pedro Martinez
    AA-26 Tom Glavine
    AA-27 Spencer Strider
    AA-29 Marcus Stroman
    AA-30 Hunter Greene
    AA-31 Triston McKenzie
    AA-32 Nolan Ryan
    AA-34 Sonny Gray
    AA-35 Christy Mathewson
    AA-36 Tom Seaver
    AA-37 Nestor Cortes
    AA-40 Zack Wheeler
    AA-41 Yu Darvish
    AA-48 Satchel Paige
    AA-49 Jacob deGrom
    AA-52 John Smoltz
    AA-55 Walker Buehler
    AA-57 Catfish Hunter
    AA-61 Warren Spahn
    AA-63 Dwight Gooden
    AA-67 Bryce Miller
    AA-70 Juan Marichal
    AA-74 Grayson Rodriguez
    AA-75 Taj Bradley
    Last edited by supermegadork; 01-27-2024 at 04:45 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Baltimore Orioles Washington Nationals

I have the NOLAN RYAN AA-1 and a 2022 Topps TPC-10A Acuna,jr (along with TPC-10B Guerrero,jr and TPC-10C Tatis, jr - they have dashes for separation between them). PLMK if you'd be interested in buying or trading. Have a good day, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have the NOLAN RYAN AA-1 and a 2022 Topps TPC-10A Acuna,jr (along with TPC-10B Guerrero,jr and TPC-10C Tatis, jr - they have dashes for separation between them). PLMK if you'd be interested in buying or trading. Have a good day, Rodney

I would be interested in both. I see that you are an Orioles fan. Who do you collect? I do have this Rutschman. I don't have a lot of recent cards, Have purchased a few boxes here and there. Baseball is mostly 1985-1991.

SCF Rewards
    Country

@supermegadork - THANKS for your reply and the picture. Would you do the Rutschman for the two cards I mentioned in post 2 ? Also, would sending in a PWE with "Photos-Do Not Bend" written on it be okay ? If okay, please post the trade in trade manager (I'll confirm). If not okay, plmk what else you have in "vintage", gu, and/or auto's of Orioles, and baseball HOFer's, stars, or semi-stars that you'd trade. Have a good evening, Rodney
    Last edited by OriolesFan; 01-27-2024 at 10:35 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

@supermegadork - Hope you're having a good day. Just checking in. Do we or don't we have a trade ? PLMK. Thanks, Rodney

NOTE 01-31-2024 --- Sent an e-mail. Waiting on reply to the offer I made in post 4. PLMK. Thanks, Rodney

NOTE #2 02-03-2024 - SENT ANOTHER e-mail concerning waiting on reply to this thread. THANKS, Rodney
    Last edited by OriolesFan; 02-03-2024 at 01:07 PM. Reason: adding "NOTE"

SCF Rewards
    Country

@supermegadork - Good morning. I saw that you were on earlier today. WHY no reply ? PLMK , in regard to post 4. Have a good day.

NOTE: Sent an e-mail 02-06-2024
    Last edited by OriolesFan; 02-06-2024 at 05:21 PM. Reason: adding "NOTE"

SCF Rewards
    Country

@supermegadork - Hope you have had a good day. It has now been thirteen days (13) since you last posted on this thread. Are you/aren't you interested in the offer I made on post 4 ???????? PLMK. I've also sent you a few e-mails, but no reply to any of those as well. Thanks, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

@supermegadork - THANKS for your reply and the picture. Would you do the Rutschman for the two cards I mentioned in post 2 ? Also, would sending in a PWE with "Photos-Do Not Bend" written on it be okay ? If okay, please post the trade in trade manager (I'll confirm). If not okay, plmk what else you have in "vintage", gu, and/or auto's of Orioles, and baseball HOFer's, stars, or semi-stars that you'd trade. Have a good evening, Rodney

Sorry, I don't get around the forums very often. I will accept the trade. I will post it.

SCF Rewards
    Country

@supermegadork - THANKS for the reply and trade. I'll confirm. PLMK when you'll be sending, so I can have the cards ready to go. Have a good afternoon, Rodney

NOTE 02-12-2024 : Sent you an e-mail, checking to see if you have mailed.
    Last edited by OriolesFan; 02-12-2024 at 09:34 AM. Reason: adding "NOTE"

SCF Rewards
    Country

@supermegadork - I just sent you another e-mail, since you haven't replied to the previous one or to the previous post I made here. So, have you mailed ? If so, when ? If not, why not and when will you mail ? PLMK. Thanks, Rodney

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast