Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Parkhurst Champions Box Break, questions

Broke a box, didn't want to but I got pulled in. Nothing like Parkhurst Champions 2011-12, not even close to SP Signature Legends. Expected more Legends content, but it was as advertised.
    Loads of RCs, 14 in total, 5 of them were SP (1:7), the SPs were Spence, Pearson, Zhekaj, Guenther, Sanderson.
    Loads of parallels, pulled 20 Silver parallels, 5 were RCs, 1 was a RC SP (1:27), Perreault.
    Legends, pulled Brodeur (1 per box).
    Color Variations, Veterans Doughty (1:12), and another Brodeur but the variation (1:800).
    Rainbow parallels, pulled 4, Trochek, Batherson, Toews, Harris (RC). But 2 of them were printed Rainbow on the back, and 2 were not. From the front they look identical. So kinda tricky with these.
    I did pull a Gold Rainbow parallel, Kase. They are printed Gold Rainbow on the back, and the inner frame has a gold relief color - but they are a little tough to distinguish at first glance.
    Common inserts, Tomorrow's Riches - Kent Johnson, Jukebox Heroes - Miro Heiskanen, and a Wire Image Crosby.
    Next up 50's Flashbacks, these are pretty corny. Gallon of Gas (1:34) and a Gold Banana Cream Pie (1:267). Again, a little tricky but the gold has gold printing and background, side by side easy to distinguish.
    Lastly the 1951-52 Retros. Pulled the Zegras, Gartner, Cheechoo. These don't show any SPs in the series, beyond the parallels.
    And finally, the box hit, a 1951-52 Retro RC Auto of Jordan Harris (1:360).

So there it is, an interesting break. Some long odds pulls, but nothing overly extravagant.

Curious to know more about the Rainbows, why some have printing on the back and others don't? Anyone know about these?

I found with this release, checklists are not fully out, and you are back and forth to see what you pulled. Which cards are SPs, which are Gold, once you know - you know. Speaking of not knowing, there are a handful of photo variations sprinkled through the Veterans and Rookies - so be on the lookout for those. Don't what the variations are supposed to look like.

Thanks for reading.

New Member Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See manthis02's Items on eBay

pm sent..
    my new flicker

Hidden Content

- ( IN ROCK WE TRUST )= (ITS ROCK or BUST)-

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (108) Hobby Insider
    Country

Congrats, the Harris and the Brodeur variant are cool pulls. Depending on what you want for it, I might be interested in trading for the Xhekaj rookie.
    Wantlist: Hidden Content
    Tradelist: Hidden Content