Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

PSA Grading Issue...Did not expect this!

So, I submitted a couple Kobe Bryant autographed cards to PSA for dual grading as both were in excellent condition. One of the cards was a company issued 1997 Score Board Autograph card with the signature guaranteed by the company, the other was an on card autograph. Didn't know what to expect on the on card auto, but fully expected a GM10 on the auto grade and 6-8 on the card for the company issued autograph card. Instead this is how the grades popped. How in the world would the autograph on a company guaranteed auto come back as questionable authenticity? These were my employee's cards that his father in law had from when he was a collector, but I am absolutely bewildered by the grades (or lack thereof) that came back! I sent an email to PSA, but the cards have already shipped. This is my first submission with dual service on highly sought after autographs, so any input from the experts in here would sure be appreciated!

1997 SCORE BOARD AUTOGRAPHED BASKETBALL SILVER AUTOGRAPHS KOBE BRYANT D.G. ONLY

N0: AUTHENTIC
    Auto: Questionable Authenticity
    Card Shipped to you
    1998 UPPER DECK 75 KOBE BRYANT

N0: AUTHENTIC
    Auto: Questionable Authenticity
    Card Shipped to you

SCF Rewards
    Country

Those Scoreboard releases had a bunch of unreleased autograph cards that were made but never signed especially for somebody like Kobe. So even if they did get released into packs people are going to be iffy about them. Don't know enough about Kobe's autograph to sell if that is a 1997 era autograph of him or not but somebody who is a super collector of Kobe Bryant would probably be able to thoroughly answer your question about these autographs.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/