Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Toronto Blue Jays NULL
    Twitter: @@TheJMCole See mikescards141's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

Saw someone posting on social media that their store sold cards early to him and a few others and that the pricing is $1.50 with a beverage, but $1.99 without. I still haven't seen any promotional advertising direct from Tim Hortons, but if they don't jack up the prices on the extra packs it is a little more acceptable.

A little suspect that some stores are already selling them before the release date though.

Edit: Not more than a minute after posting I found this image on FB with the pricing.

434382797_10161303385736069_6480160016545174651_n.jpg
    Last edited by mikecole141; 04-08-2024 at 10:33 AM. Reason: added image

SCF Rewards
    Country

There are cards live on ebay already.

Saw someone posting on social media that their store sold cards early to him and a few others and that the pricing is $1.50 with a beverage, but $1.99 without. I still haven't seen any promotional advertising direct from Tim Hortons, but if they don't jack up the prices on the extra packs it is a little more acceptable.

A little suspect that some stores are already selling them before the release date though.

Edit: Not more than a minute after posting I found this image on FB with the pricing.

434382797_10161303385736069_6480160016545174651_n.jpg

SCF Rewards
    Country

There are cards live on ebay already.

Yes, they are having pre-sale on ebay.
    Looking for Wayne Gretzky base/inserts that I don't have.

Looking for Vancouver Canuck base/inserts that I don't have.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I am still trying to find 21/22 Tim Hortons Hockey Heroes. Not having much luck.
    A new set by Tims. Who knows, I may buy a few packs.

I already helped you with some of the 21-22 Heroes. Thanks for all the nice Canucks cards! I still have some Heroes left that I kept for my PC. If you get anymore nice Canucks or Gretzkys, I would consider trading again.

SCF Rewards
    Country

If I open any of the Tim Hortons set coming out and get any Canucks or Gretzky cards I will let you know. Maybe we can work a trade on some to the Heroes from 21/22 I need
    Thanks.

I already helped you with some of the 21-22 Heroes. Thanks for all the nice Canucks cards! I still have some Heroes left that I kept for my PC. If you get anymore nice Canucks or Gretzkys, I would consider trading again.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Will definitely have to pick up a pack of this !
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

2 questions on 2024 Tim Hortons Greatest Duos

Does any one know the odds for the inserts in the 2024 Tim Hortons Greatest Duos. Cant find odds anywhere.

What will be the hardest pull from the inserts.

Any help appreciated.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Toronto Blue Jays NULL
    Twitter: @@TheJMCole See mikescards141's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

Odds are on that CL I posted from canadianhockeycards in the announcement thread.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs

Has anyone else noticed that the PWHL players aren't pictured in their team's uniform? It looks like they're wearing generic PWHL jerseys.
    Collecting 2017 Leafs Centennial, Roberto Luongo (Vancouver years), and Mitch Marner. Mild interest in other Leafs and goalies (especially from Canadian teams).

Tradelist: Hidden Content
    Wantlist: Hidden Content

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12