Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Exclamation OJ Simpson dead at 76 from prostate cancer

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...s-aged-76.html

OJ Simpson has died aged 76 after a short battle with prostate cancer.

The notorious murder suspect, who was later found civilly liable for the deaths of his ex-wife Nicole Brown and her friend Ron Goldman passed away surrounded by his family at his home in Las Vegas on Wednesday night.

Simpson became one of the most infamous figures in America after he was charged with the murders in 1994.

An X post shared on his official account by his family said: 'On April 10th, our father, Orenthal James Simpson, succumbed to his battle with cancer.

'He was surrounded by his children and grandchildren. During this time of transition, his family asks that you please respect their wishes for privacy and grace. -The Simpson Family.'

Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Atlanta Braves

Wow! Just read the news!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Oklahoma City Thunder Cleveland Cavaliers Miami Heat
    See lantern-marsh's Items on eBay

I was in 4th grade when the trial started. I remember almost everyone binge watching that before binge watching was a phrase; it was everywhere in pop culture from TV to magazines. I was too young to really understand it, including all the societal implications, but I remember my parents being really convinced he was innocent. Looking back, it's surprising they were such big believers in his innocence given their demographic. I e-mailed my dad the other day about OJ's death, and he still thinks drug dealers killed Nicole, not OJ. Most older white conservative dudes like him don't think that, but he does.