Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Chrisborene’s 2024 IP thread

Little late starting my 2024 graphing thread but better late than never

on April 5th I went to watch my team
    the Rancho Cucamonga quakes play the Lake Elsinore storm in lake Elsinore ca and here are the quick results

juan Alonso signed 7 cards
    josue de Paula signed 1 card
    joe vetrano signed 2 cards
    wilman Diaz signed 1 card
    and former dodger/current quakes pitching coach Ramon troncoso sogned 4 cards
    also tried for ‘23 first rd draft pick Kendall George like 2x before game and once boarding the team bua and ignored each time, think he is going to be a tough one to get

—-chrisborene

SCF Rewards
    Country

Went to a book signing at Barnes and noble in Los Angeles,CA earlier today and met former WWE women’s champion “the man” Becky lynch , got a signed copy of her new book as well as a funko signed ( now own all 3 versions of her funko signed),
    next venture will probably be a Rancho Cucamonga quakes game in San Bernardino this next week

—-chrisborene