Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

If you have older outstanding redemptions from Topps you might want to redeem them.

This is just a fyi as Topps sent me this e-mail:

So after a few responses back and forth I submitted my replacement and it was definitely worth more than $50 compared to a quick check on ebay.

Hope the picture works at it was a pretty good replacement.

Figured some of you might want to check if you received a e-mail from Topps but did not open it as mine went to my junk mail.

DON

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Minnesota Twins Iowa Hawkeyes

WOW! Think you came out way ahead.

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

WOW! Think you came out way ahead.

I came out good from what I could have. That card was from UFC and he rookie card sells well but he has no autographs as he never fulfilled them. People have gotten the PSA DNA on auto's and they sell quite well. I am happy with it as you know it all could always turn out worse. I know that from my dealing with Panini.

DON

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Atlanta Braves

Nice replacement card!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Alabama Crimson Tide Cleveland Indians

Very nice redemption.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Topps is GREAT about replacing very low end garbage player redemptions as people will get something better in return. But they are atrocious for anything high end. A great desirable card will be replaced by a rookie or prospect card that has a bloated Beckett book value that sells for peanuts on eBay. Heck he may even be out of baseball by the time they ship the card to you.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/